1381 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

Roll Call!

How old are you (if you want to share)? I am 33, husband is 37

How far along are you? 3+3

Estimated Due Date? November 19

What baby # is this? 2! My Daughter is 2.5

How many cycles trying? First cycle trying. My last pregnancy took over a year and 8 IUI cycles to achieve so it’s a bit of a shock!

When did you get your BFP? I tested at 9dpo because I’m incredibly impatient and got a faint positive. Then I tested at 10 dpo and got a better line and a positive digital.

Who have you told? My husband, my mom group from my first, and my chat of local WB infertility/miscarriage ladies from couple years ago.

When do you plan to tell other people? I’m visiting my parents and brother in a week and a half and it will be hard to hide, but maaaaaybe parents after a good 8+ week ultrasound, and everyone else after 12weeks.

How did you tell your partner? I showed him the pee sticks after he got home from night shift. Nothing cutesy.

Any symptoms? Not yet.

What are you most excited about? I’m excited about my kids having playmates at home in years to come. I’m nervous about the first year adjustment to two, but I did enjoy the baby phase with my first. I SAH but my daughter will be in preschool 5 mornings a week starting in September, so I’m hoping that can give some good balance to the early days.

When is your first appointment? I need immediate thyroid testing so I’ll call for that and a beta on Monday (12dpo.) Nothing scheduled yet.

When are you planning on finding out the sex? Probably will during pregnancy. I love names so I need time to choose!

Include a photo of your BFP if you want:

Post # 6
    1381 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

eelise :  thanks! Everyone I know has had their second closer to when their first turned two, so I’m excited to have another mama with a similar age gap in the group!

Post # 7
    146 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2016

tentativaly joining this group! got my bfp this morning! this will be pregnancy number 5, and hopefully baby #3 (we lost 3 babies)! our daughters are almost 3 years old and 9 months old… this was a surprise!

Post # 9
    427 posts
    Helper bee

Hi all! 

So I just got my bfp this month after a cp in early Dec.  honestly, it’s been a rough two weeks. First I was spotting and scared of having another miscarriage and now I just found out my husband had been hiding something from me that caused trouble in our marriage before. We had gone to counseling and I thought we moved through it. Apparently not. I’m having a really hard time now because I don’t know what to do and on top of it I’m pregnant. Sigh. Sorry but really needed to unload. 

How old are you (if you want to share)? 32

How far along are you? 5 weeks and 4 days

Estimated Due Date? Nov 7th ish 

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 2nd since cp

When did you get your BFP? Feb 25

Who have you told? Husband and one friend 

When do you plan to tell other people? No idea, maybe 12 wks 

How did you tell your partner? 

Any symptoms? None at all except some spotting 

What are you most excited about? 

When is your first appointment? Mar 27

When are you planning on finding out the sex? Yes

Include a photo of your BFP if you want!

Post # 13
    51 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: March 2018

Roll Call!

How old are you (if you want to share)? 28 and husband is 33 

How far along are you? 5w6d

Estimated Due Date? 5 Nov (husbands b’day) 

What baby # is this?1 

How many cycles trying? 2 trying, 1 using clear blue OPK’s. They were an awesome tool for us.

When did you get your BFP? Vvfl 9dpo with a blazing positive at 10dpo

Who have you told? Husband, best friends 

When do you plan to tell other people? Immediate family 8 weeks after 1st scan, everyone else 12 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? Got him a card that said “congrats you have a designated driver for 9 months” and hid it with the positive test where I knew he’d find it. 

Any symptoms? Exhausted but can’t stay asleep. Peeing all the time, sore boobs.

What are you most excited about? Telling family, finding out the gender, watching husband become a Dad. 

When is your first appointment? First scan is on the 19th Mar. 

When are you planning on finding out the sex? At 10w we will be doing a harmony test which identifies any genetic abnormalities as well as the option to find out gender (which we will) 

Include a photo of your BFP if you want!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors