November 2019 Babies!

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What baby # is this for you?

4+

• Post # 16
    304 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2017

Hi ladies! Got my BFP yesterday! I am still in shock and not really believing it yet. 

How old are you (if you want to share)? 32

How far along are you? around 3w + 6 according to FF

Estimated Due Date? Nov 18 (this may change, this is also just an app’s estimate!)

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 1. I am also in shock over this and feel like it’s too good to be true that I get a BFP the first month we tried. I did use Ava bracelet and track CM to determine when I was ovulating, but I truly didn’t think this would happen the first time. I’m cautiously optimistic that this one will stick!

When did you get your BFP? 3/9

Who have you told? Just my husband

When do you plan to tell other people? After my first ultrasound (immediate family), after first trimester (friends/everyone else)

How did you tell your partner? Well, he was downstairs when I took my first test, so I yelled down to him to come upstairs and look at the test strip with me! Took MANY more tests after that and all BFP. I could have waited and done something cute to tell him, but I was so in shock and he was right downstairs… soooo… 

Any symptoms? Not really yet! Light cramping/indigestion only, and I’ve been tired but sleeping poorly. I couldn’t tell if that was a symptom or just because I’ve had a cold and cough. 

What are you most excited about? Adding to our family! I think my husband will be an amazing dad. Also telling my mother – she is going to bawl. She has wanted grandchildren about yesterday!

When is your first appointment? I have a phone consult with a nurse this week, and we’ll be scheduling my first OB appt then. 

When are you planning on finding out the sex? Not sure yet!

Post # 19
    194 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2016

im worried. my lines on the cheapies are not getting darker, and are still barely visible. send sone sticky growing dust our way guys. im thinking of getting an frer or waiting to see if we lose the babe.

my due date is Nov 16th, but if we make it through we may have a halloween baby!

Post # 22
    426 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    napabride17 :  welcome!  I’m 32 and having my first as well. Where are you located?

Post # 24
    6 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: May 2015

I’ve been waiting for someone to start this thread, so thank you eelise!

Roll Call!

How old are you (if you want to share)?
    32 (DH is 36)

How far along are you?
    6w2d

Estimated Due Date?
    November 2nd

What baby # is this?
    baby #2
    I have a DD from may 2017

How many cycles trying?

When did you get your BFP?
    got a surprise super squinter on February 16th (about 8/9DPO)

Who have you told?
    My husband and my best friend

When do you plan to tell other people?
    We haven’t deceided yet. My birthday is late april so I might keep it a secret until then (at 13 weeks), but I might start showing a bit earlier this time around which would make it more difficult to keep it a secret.
    I don’t want to tell to soon. Last time we told our parents at 5-6 weeks and it was very difficult for my Mother-In-Law to keep the secret to herself, which caused us a lot of stress.

How did you tell your partner?
    I took the test on a whim. Because who gets a BFP on 8/9DPO in the afternoon…. While I was taking the test, he was deceiding on where we would go eat that evening. I went to him and asked where he wanted to go. He suggested sushi and I told him that might not be a good idea 🙂 and showed him the test.

Any symptoms?
    tired, cramps and some nausea

What are you most excited about?
    everything!

When is your first appointment?
    booked a privat scan at 7w5d and will have a scan/intake with the midwife at 10,5 weeks.

When are you planning on finding out the sex? 
    I think so.

Post # 27
    6 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: July 2017

How old are you (if you want to share)? Both husband and I are 29! 

How far along are you? 6+1

Estimated Due Date? Nov 3

What baby # is this? First! 

How many cycles trying? 7

When did you get your BFP? Feb 28th

Who have you told? My hubby, parents and best friends  

When do you plan to tell other people? Siblings once I get an ultrasound, extended fam around 12 weeks! 

How did you tell your partner? I made my quote board say “we’re going to be parents” and but the tests on it  I set it out for him to see when he got up in the morning  🥰

Any symptoms?  Nausea, hunger, sore beasts, frequent urination, exhaustion. 

What are you most excited about? The whole journey!

When is your first appointment? I have had two blood draw appointments so far. Waiting to hear from Dr to scheduled first ultra sound! 

When are you planning on finding out the sex? Probably 20 weeks! 

<div></div>

Post # 28
    304 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    financegal87 :  Thank you! We’re in the Silicon Valley area in CA. What about you?

Post # 29
    304 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    mrswillis07 :  That board with the tests is so sweet, congrats! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors