November 2019 Brides!

posted 3 months ago in November 2019
Post # 2
51 posts
Worker bee

Hi, November 30 th 2019 here ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I’m impressed with your planning! I’ve booked the venue, photographer and the celebrant. Just about decided on a dress, but waiting for it to come in at a nearby store to try. 

Other than that, nothing is organised, have to work out the bridal party, flowers, music, menu and all the other bits and pieces. But very excited to be at the less than 12 months mark, I’m sure the time will go super fast. 

Any date twins yet?

Post # 3
3351 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - City, State

ninjabunny :  I’m your date twin!! We just officially set our date yesterday!!

November 30, 2019 bride here! Man, that sounds weird! I have the venue, hotel blocks, MUA & Hair stylist booked. Fiance and I have both asked 2 of our 3 attendants, have a meeting with a florist friend in a couple weeks and have been in touch with a local DJ, graphic designer and several photographers lol. This is what happens when you’re engaged for 3 months before actually setting a date! I live in a small town and vendors are super limited so we wanted to make sure all our “must” vendors were available before we officially set a date ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 4
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

blackparadebride :  Hi! Congralations! 

November 2nd, here! We booked our venue and photographer first.  We got so much done this past month: DJ, Flowers, and my dress! 

Post # 5
51 posts
Worker bee

Charliejeorge :  Congratulations!!! It’s so exciting to have an official date. And what a great one you chose haha! Setting the date it felt so long ago, but now it’s coming up quickly, I bought my dress today, which made it very real! You sound super organised which is awesome, more of a chance to enjoy the build up. Now just to cross the fingers for some good weather ๐Ÿ™‚ can’t wait to see how it turns out ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
3351 posts
Sugar bee

ninjabunny :  Oooh, that’s so exciting! Congrats on finding your dress! What style did you end up choosing? I went dress shopping this weekend. It was actually more fun that I expected but I’m hoping to lose some more weight before I try things on again haha. 

Post # 7
8 posts
Newbee

November 2nd here.  Our venue is booked and we have our colors picked.  We have a general idea on theme, flowers,  and baker.

Post # 8
8 posts
Newbee

November 9th!

We secured venue, DJ, photographer, room blocks, and I think just agreed on an officiant. I’m excited the big things are off the list and can do all of the fun things- like dress shopping in 2 weeks! 

Like others, things felt so far away when we booked the venue. It really hit at the new year that this is soon and happening!! 

Post # 9
3 posts
Wannabee

November 9th! We’ve booked our venue and officiant. Colors picked. Bridal party asked. Scheduled my first bridal appointment for next month. Pretty sure we have our photographer too. 

Post # 10
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - Minneapolis, mn

November 2nd too! We have our venue and food, hotel block, photographer,  and I just ordered my dress and our Save the Dates should be here any day now. Colors and vision is decided and the wedding party is set!  Narrowing down music next.  I feel like we are doing great with the big stuff but the decor and seating charts and most of the small important details are going to be overwhelming. Super excited and this has been a fun process!

Post # 12
3351 posts
Sugar bee

blackparadebride :  I wanted to make sure my hairdresser from the last 10 years was able to come and there is only one MUA here that I like her work so it was important to me that she was available that day haha. I found some absoutely gorgeous dresses. I have some body image issues so I had a hard time really loving anything right now. But I’m losing weight so I’m going to give it some time and try again in March. I really WANT to buy a dress online but the dresses I love in photos I dont really love in person!

I had chosen Ivory, blush, champagne, rose gold & merlot for our colors and Fiance OK’d them. But once I showed him the decor I was thinking, he thought it was a little bland (I thought it was romantic! lol). He doesnt love white chair covers & white table cloths with champagne & blush table runners and ties. He likes a little more contrast. I already have the champagne table runners and our venue only has white & black table cloths, so I’m tossing around using white table cloths & chair covers with navy & merlot chair ties & napkins to add some color. Our ceremony is in a long meeting room & they only have ugly banquet chairs so I was thinking of using white chair covers and doing this with chair ties to make an aisle. Maybe the aisle chairs can have navy or merlot ties and the rest can have champagne or gold.

Capture_1

I got tired of waking up in the middle of the night thinking about wedding stuff that I dont want to forget, so I made a really comprehensive binder so I can brain dump into there and stop worrying about forgetting stuff!

Post # 13
8 posts
Newbee

blackparadebride :   Our colors are royal blue and purple.   Both our favorite colors.  

Post # 15
3351 posts
Sugar bee

blackparadebride :  Thank you! I thought so too! lol But I do see where he’s coming from, it was quite girly. So we went to our rental lady’s place and mocked up a table to decide what we wanted.

We have decided on 3 different table settings we loved. We’ll use black tablecloths for some contrast and Fiance got to choose a blue runner so that made him happy haha. These are our 3 table designs. Each table will have a tree round, 5 clear & gold votive holders, 3 gold vases, bouquets with lots of greenery like the far right picture and gold sparkly table numbers sticking out of the centerpieces.

For the ceremony, our chairs will have ivory covers with burlap ties. The inside/isle ties will alternate gold & rose gold sequin. The chairs will be set up for the ceremony first and then moved to the reception space afterwards. 

I’m so glad we went to the rental place together. we chose things that we both love and are happy with the “meshing” of our personal tastes!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors