November 2019 Brides!

posted 3 weeks ago in November 2019
Post # 2
36 posts
Newbee

Hi, November 30 th 2019 here 🙂 

I’m impressed with your planning! I’ve booked the venue, photographer and the celebrant. Just about decided on a dress, but waiting for it to come in at a nearby store to try. 

Other than that, nothing is organised, have to work out the bridal party, flowers, music, menu and all the other bits and pieces. But very excited to be at the less than 12 months mark, I’m sure the time will go super fast. 

Any date twins yet?

Post # 3
3134 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

ninjabunny :  I’m your date twin!! We just officially set our date yesterday!!

November 30, 2019 bride here! Man, that sounds weird! I have the venue, hotel blocks, MUA & Hair stylist booked. Fiance and I have both asked 2 of our 3 attendants, have a meeting with a florist friend in a couple weeks and have been in touch with a local DJ, graphic designer and several photographers lol. This is what happens when you’re engaged for 3 months before actually setting a date! I live in a small town and vendors are super limited so we wanted to make sure all our “must” vendors were available before we officially set a date 🙂

Post # 4
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

blackparadebride :  Hi! Congralations! 

November 2nd, here! We booked our venue and photographer first.  We got so much done this past month: DJ, Flowers, and my dress! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors