November 2019 Brides!

posted 8 months ago in November 2019
Post # 16
1307 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

Assuming we arenʻt preggo this cycle and due late Oct/early Nov, we are aiming for a late November courthouse wedding followed by a lunch with our families. We havenʻt put anything in stone yet but have our top 3 choices for almost everything decided. Our plans are so basic thereʻs some things we canʻt do yet so Iʻm enjoying the dreaming part for now, especially dress hunting online! 🙂 super excited to follow you ladiesʻ plans.

Post # 17
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - Australia

I feel like this month, we’ve really got some big things organised! They’re not all set in stone, but they’re almost there.

Ceremony location – set, just waiting to book depending on what part of the gardens may be used that weekend for another event.

Reception venue – two locations being checked out on Thursday then the decision to be made! The main difference will depend on alcohol is being self-catered, or whether we’ll hire bar staff.

Dress – here in my home! Just need to look into alterations.

Bridesmaid/groomsmen – chosen, bridesmaid dresses confirmed and ordering soon, groomswomen dresses likely chosen (just need to double check with the girls) and will order soon, and checking out suit rental places this week.

Food – Future Father-In-Law has asked that we let him contribute the food towards our wedding, which I’m really grateful for. We have a small budget, so we were going to be making it all ourselves. Now we’re looking at beautiful grazing tables and afternoon tea – awaiting the quote now!

Alcohol – my parents have generously offered to cover this cost too, as this is what they did for my brother. So I’m feeling very lucky!

Decor – venue 2 that we’re looking at on Thursday supplies all the linen, so that’s a huge plus for it. I’ve bought most of the table decorations, mostly because we’re going very simple.

Celebrant – booked with deposit down, just waiting to meet her and lodge our intention to marry forms and select our ceremony style with her.

Photographer – lucky me won a discount off a photography package, so we’re booked in and confirmed with a photographer that we love the work of. I recently got photos taken with a different photographer, and it gave me so much more confidence in our chosen one! She made us feel so comfortable!

Cake – my lovely sister is a cake maker and has offered her services as a gift!

Honeymoon – got a cruise all lined up! Just need to purchase flights, additional accomodation and a few other bits and pieces.

So I’m feeling super organised right now!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors