November 2019 brides!

posted 6 months ago in November 2019
Post # 2
354 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

Oh, that’s me! Same date! How exciting!

We’ve set the date, found the venue (not yet booked) and found a photographer (we won an engagement shoot with her). We’ve also set our “theme” – we’re going for an afternoon tea kind of thing, and using mismatching tea and saucer sets. Colours will likely be purple for the wedding.

But there is a wedding fair in August that we’re waiting to go to before we take any more steps in planning. We’ve got a few celebrants in mind, but now that we’ve actually picked where we want to have it, we’ve decided to wait for the wedding fair that is on only 15 minutes from our venue (we live in a country town, so this is the closet one to our location this year – the other nearest one took us an hour to drive to). 

Dress shopping, we’ll start in November of this year. I’ve asked my bridesmaids already, as they are my sister and sister-in-law, so that was bound to come up early haha. They’ve already dived straight into dress looking!

Post # 3
196 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2019

November 9th! So far we’ve booked our venue and I’ve gone to a bridal expo with my Maid of Honor. I can’t wait!

Also, pretty funny that just like the bee above me I’m having an afternoon wedding and my colors are lavender and pale yellow. 

Post # 4
194 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2020

Same date here too! I originally wanted October 13th, but coming from a Chinese family, my family won’t budge on the wedding date having to be an auspicious day for marriage according to the lunar calendar, lol. 

We decided on our colors to be peach/ivory/sage/navy, set a tentative budget, asked all our bridal party to be part of the wedding, and we’re about to call to schedule venue viewings on Monday. We’d like to use the same photographer my fiancé hired as a surprise during his proposal, but we’ve yet to contact him for a quote to be sure. Also (very out of order and early, I know) but without intending to, I also bought my wedding dress when I went to visit my mother last month haha.

Post # 8
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2019

Congratulations everybody!!! November 4th! We’re planning a destination elopement. So far we’ve decided on a Nashville location, with a music focus, using charcoal, navy, burnt orange, and burgundy, we’ve notified three couples (they’ll serve as our witnesses) were thinking we would like to do the ceremony in early afternoon, photo shoot around the city, dinner, and an evening at the grand ole opry in our wedding clothes. Searching for venues and photographers next ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors