NOVEMBER 2019 POAS – INFERTILITY EDITION (12+ Months and/or Seeking Treatment)

posted 1 month ago in TTC
Post # 3
325 posts
Helper bee

BeepBopB00p :  You could still be pregnant by Christmas πŸ™‚ Maybe IUI #3 is the charm! 

Post # 4
325 posts
Helper bee

November is THE month! I don’t think I’ll be testing in November but we are doing our first IVF cycle so I’m roll calling!

Your age/partner’s age: 36/34

Baby #: 1

Cycles TTC: 22 I think

Current CD/DPO: CD1 (or close to it)

Usual cycle length: With P, a nice 27-29 days. Without it, 20 days. 

Ovulation date or procedure (and what kind): TBD – my cycle is so unpredictable that I have no idea when it will start. I’m looking at a range from November 6th to November 13th. 

POAS/Beta day: TBD

Known fertility issues: Unexplained but I think a possibly severe luteal phase deficiency. So much spotting. 

BFP plan: Healthy eating, exercise, supplements, and science

Trying anything new this month?: IVF

For Fun – There are a few upcoming holidays! Which is your favorite of the year and why? Christmas for sure. I love to decorate. 

Post # 5
1627 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

BeepBopB00p :  

Your age/partner’s age: 34/42

Cycles TTC: too many, lost count. Around 2.5y

Current CD/DPO: on bcp

Usual cycle length:

Ovulation date or procedure (and what kind): FET planned for Nov 18

POAS/Beta day: Nov 30th if I last that long, beta will be Dec 2

Known fertility issues: unexplained

BFP plan: 

Trying anything new this month?: first transfer 

For Fun – There are a few upcoming holidays! Which is your favorite of the year and why? Christmas is my favourite holiday of the year, but I much much prefer the summer season. I love having the fireplace on and watching Xmas movies

Post # 6
431 posts
Helper bee

Your age/partner’s age: both 30

Baby #: 2

Cycles TTC: 17? 18? I can’t remember

Current CD/DPO: CD11

Usual cycle length: 27/28 days

Ovulation date or procedure (and what kind): O October 23rd

POAS/Beta day: Won’t be testing unless AF is late, so November 4th or so

Known fertility issues: Nada.  Baby #1 conceived first month trying.  Have been trying for #2 since #1 was born.  All labs are normal for both hubby and myself, HSG was clear, no issues ovulating and cycle is normal…

BFP plan: Same old stuff

Trying anything new this month?: finally starting with an RE on the 28th!  

For Fun – There are a few upcoming holidays! Which is your favorite of the year and why? Christmas for sure.  It has an entirely new meaning now that I have a toddler!

Post # 7
3305 posts
Sugar bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 33/34

Cycles TTC: lost count. 2.5 years +

Current CD/DPO: CD6

Usual cycle length: 33+

Ovulation date or procedure (and what kind): ovulation around Oct 30th

POAS/Beta day: Nov 16th

Known fertility issues: one tube, PCO, subclinical hypothyroidism, possible egg quality issues.

BFP plan: don’t have one

Trying anything new this month?: nope. We may even miss my FW, i guess that will be something new? πŸ˜‚

For Fun – There are a few upcoming holidays! Which is your favorite of the year and why? We only really celebrate Christmas here, and we don’t spend it with our families, we do our own thing. I do love anything spooky though, and I’m looking forward to decorating our new house for Halloween next year 😁 even if Halloween isn’t a big thing here haha.<!–/data/user/0/com.samsung.android.app.notes/files/share/clipdata_191019_092448_971.sdoc–>

Post # 10
3305 posts
Sugar bee

anev :  I hope this FET results in your sticky baby πŸ™

Post # 11
435 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

Hi everyone, I have never done a roll call before but since my last posting on the Bee I really appreciated the support I receieved and figured I would join in this time πŸ™‚

Your age/partner’s age:26/27

Baby #:1 (1 CP)

Cycles TTC:13

Current CD/DPO:4

Usual cycle length:unknown/varies

Ovulation date or procedure (and what kind):Approx. Nov 1

POAS/Beta day: Nov 16th

Known fertility issues:PCOS with annovulation and low motility

BFP plan:vitamins, low carb diet, exercise, and the usual

Trying anything new this month?: I will start Letrozole today

For Fun – My favourite Holiday is Christmas becuase everyone seems happy, and its so cozy

Post # 12
762 posts
Busy bee

Roll Call

Your age/partner’s age: 35 (36 this month)/34

Cycles TTC: since June 2018

Current CD/DPO: CD17

Usual cycle length: 25-27

Ovulation date or procedure (and what kind): FET is on Weds October 23rd! This is our first transfer after 3 egg retrievals. 

POAS/Beta day: November 1

Known fertility issues: Age/poor IVF responder/MFI

BFP plan: FET

Trying anything new this month?: Hopefully won’t have to. Though I’m eating pineapple core and Brazil nuts during the TWW. 

For Fun – There are a few upcoming holidays! Which is your favorite of the year and why? Honestly ALL of them! As a kid I would always say Halloween, which still is one of my favs, but as an adult I’ve come to cherish Thanksgiving and Christmas and Hannukah! (I’m half and half even though the major Jewish holidays happen in September/October and Hannukah isn’t really that major of a holiday.) Plus this season is also my bday and my wedding anniversary. So it’s really endless celebrating through NYE. 

Post # 13
234 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

I took a couple months off (and didn’t have a POAS date last month), but I’m back!

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 31/38

Cycles TTC: We just hit the 2 year mark 

Current CD/DPO: Either today is O or 1 dpo

Usual cycle length: Used to be 31-32 days, but the past few months have been more like 35 days

Ovulation date or procedure (and what kind): Right around O date now

POAS/Beta day: November 4th

Known fertility issues: Unexplained. Slight hypothyroidism and some underlying inflammation, but my doctors seem to think that doesn’t impact fertility.

BFP plan: We’re just hanging out for now. We’ve done the IUIs with no luck and Darling Husband is not ready for IVF, so trying to take it easy for now. We’ll reevaluate IVF next year I think. 

Trying anything new this month?: Nope! I think starting acupuncture towards the end of the month, but I was waiting until we moved and there was a fertility acupuncturist nearby.

For Fun – There are a few upcoming holidays! Which is your favorite of the year and why? I’m not sure! I like holidays, but feel like there’s always some family pressure. We’re moving over Thanksgiving and I think we’re going to try to have a lower key Christmas with just DH’s sister and her family which I’m looking forward to! We alternate years for our families and his parents aren’t traveling this year, so it will be quieter.

Post # 14
238 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

First roll call 😬 – We just got our marching orders from the fertility clinic, and I will be starting fertility treatments on my next CD3 (should be next Wednesday).

Your age/partner’s age: 30/32

Cycles TTC: 11

Current CD/DPO: about 6 DPO

Usual cycle length: varies greatly – between 24 days and 80+ days

Ovulation date or procedure (and what kind): next cycle, I will be using a trigger shot for the first time, so I don’t know what the date will be

POAS/Beta day: 🀷🏼‍♀️ Depends on when I do the trigger shot

Known fertility issues: Apaprently my follicle over develops and then I ovulate too late, combined with crazy irregular periods. PCOS.

BFP plan: Femara + trigger shot

Trying anything new this month?: Femara + trigger shot!

For Fun – There are a few upcoming holidays! Which is your favorite of the year and why? Christmas, because I’m basic πŸ˜‚ But I also really love Halloween – I can’t wait to hand out candy this year, since we just bought a house!

Post # 15
1627 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

heartandstars :  congrats on finally starting ivf! It’s a really exciting time and it really gave me new hope.

MrsHawkeye :  is your re appt oct or nov 28th? Also apparently hsg increases your luck for a few cycles after!

RaccoonKitty :  you love Halloween so much maybe you’ll o on that day! When is your Darling Husband fifo done?? Also, think of all the Halloween decorations you can buy for your new house on nov 1st!

mrsnitti17 :  welcome! I hope you find the support here! What dose of letrozole are you on and will you do a trigger shot?

goldenbrown :  drink all the pom juice!! I’m so excited for you!

cbn8787 :  it’s good to see you back! The two year mark is a tough one. Do you have any non fertility related plans on the horizon?

ttw16 :  welcome! Congrats on the new house! Starting intervention definitely gives some new hope, are you seeing an RE?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors