NOVEMBER 2019 POAS – INFERTILITY EDITION (12+ Months and/or Seeking Treatment)

posted 1 month ago in TTC
Post # 95
325 posts
Helper bee

BeepBopB00p :  Will you be creating the board calendar for November? 

cbn8787 :  Congrats!!! Wonderful news!

MrsMeowton :  I haven’t had any miscarriages but we have unexplained infertility and it is soooo frustrating to hear that everything is perfect and wonderful. I understand how it feels. 

Equine_Breeder :  I would recommend going straight to an RE. OBGYNs seem mostly useless for infertility. 

Post # 96
1826 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

This chart is driving me nuts! If I was going off my body signs and OPK, I’d think I ovulated on CD14. But I’ve been sleeping on the couch since my husband’s snoring is out of control while he’s sick, and my son was up coughing all night as well. I’ve never seen it so varied! 😳

Post # 97
10 posts
Newbee

anev :  The clinic said the IUI would like be next Tuesday or Wednesday (CD17/CD18). This seems a bit late to me because I usually ovulate on my own on CD16/CD17 so I am surprised it will be a little later on the letrozole.

cbn8787 :  Great news, congrats!

Post # 100
1627 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Equine_Breeder :  yeah that’s not a nice looking chart. Definitely interrupted sleep could influence that, but I’d just go based on EWCM and opk this cycle.

sunset456 :  that does seem a little late, but you have to trust they know what they’re doing. At my clinic for iui they scan on day 3 and 12 before giving a date for iui based on the follicle sizes. 

BeepBopB00p :  sorry for the bfn, it definitely could still be early!

AFM, I’m in a cottage on the ocean with a wood fire in front of me enjoying a cup of coffee and willing my uterine lining to thicken (pom juice with breakfast!). Next scan on Tuesday and I’m so hopeful my lining will be thick enough to start P for my transfer!

Post # 101
238 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

cbn8787 :  congratulations!!! Fingers crossed for you!!!!

AFM, I just got confirmation of a 23mm follicle, so I’ll be injecting Ovidrel tonight for the first time. It’s weird knowing that the chances of this working the first time are so low. Fingers crossed though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Post # 102
238 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

BeepBopB00p :  I’m so sorry about your bfn – I hope it turns out that its just too early!!

I’ll be going in to check for pregnancy on November 23. Please add me to the chart! 😊

Post # 103
3305 posts
Sugar bee

BeepBopB00p :  I’m due for AF around the 16th so can you add me to the calendar on that date? 😊

My LP temps are being really weird!

Equine_Breeder :  woah those temps are wonky! Like anev said, its probably best to just go off cm and opks this cycle.

ttw16 :  good luck with it all! 🤞

Post # 104
3305 posts
Sugar bee

anev :  Sounds like you’re having a wonderful weekend! I hope your lining is cooperating 🤞

BeepBopB00p :  Sorry about the BFN!

sunset456 :  FX 🤞 that everything lines up perfectly for your IUI 

Post # 105
1826 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

anev :   RaccoonKitty :  I think you guys are right. What would you say my coverline is? These temps are way higher than my normal pre ovulatory temps too. I never hit 98 before ovulation! My body did this the month I got pregnant with my son too. It has me low key hoping. But I hate not knowing exactly how many DPO I am 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors