ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 27/35

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: cd1 will likely be tomorrow 

Ovulation Date: 10/25 or 10/26

POAS Date: 11/8, really over testing early so I’ll be waiting it out this time 

Usual Cycle Length: 30 days

Cycles Trying: 10, with 1 CP

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Ava, charting, prenatal, OPK,  possible progesterone supplementation as it has been low since the CP

Trying anything new this month? Maybe progesterone, going to try Proov progesterone strips

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: What’s your favorite fall food(s)? Anything savory.  My heart belongs to mashed potatoes 

Post # 5
357 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

catmom17 :  I’m sorry we are both here. I haven’t had a chance to see her yet, I’ll probably try to schedule something in the next week or 2.  Id really like to have it tested multiple days over this next cycle to get a better idea of what’s going on.  It’s interesting that yours was dropping too quickly, and I wonder if that could be my problem as well.  Did your RE start you on progesterone right away or did you have one cycle with testing and then start it next cycle?

My chart looked so good and my temps were the highest they have ever been this last cycle so I didn’t doubt ovulation, but the ladies in my Ava FB group said that low progesterone level could indicate I didn’t even ovulate, but I hope that isn’t the case.

Post # 7
357 posts
Helper bee

catmom17 :  thanks for the info. I can’t imagine I didn’t O with an almost 2 degree temp rise but you never know I guess.  What makes me wonder is if I could fall from 10 to 3 in two days, and if I hover around 3ng/dL for a few days if that’s why I have such light spotting.  It’s cd12 and true AF is just starting to make her appearance.

thank you for entertaining my questions.  I have an appointment with my OB next week and I despise going into things like that without some base knowledge

Post # 8
37 posts
Newbee

Your age/partner’s age: 29/29

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD8 today 

Ovulation Date: 10/17

POAS Date: 11/1

Usual Cycle Length: 28-30 days

Cycles Trying: 3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Ava, charting, prenatal, OPK,  BBT

Trying anything new this month? Added in taking BBT this month

For fun: What’s your favorite fall food(s)? Squash and pumpkin pie!

Post # 9
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - City, State

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 32/31

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD1

Ovulation Date: ~10/23

POAS Date: ~11/3

Usual Cycle Length: 26 days

Cycles Trying: This will be cycle 6, post-MC.

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BBT, prenatals, supplements

Trying anything new this month? I feel like I end up adding or changing a supplement every month we try. This cycle I’m adding Vitamin C and Garlic/CoQ10 supplements (in addition to taking Vitamin D3, Omega3, and a prenatal (with methyl-folate). I liked trying fertility yoga last cycle, so I plan on working it in more regularly throughout the month.

Link to your chart if charting: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/stellate23

For fun: What’s your favorite fall food(s)? pumpkin everything and apple cider! And even though it’s not a “fall” food, I’ve been craving Indian and Thai curries.

Post # 12
3122 posts
Sugar bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 31

Baby #: 2 

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD5

Ovulation Date: CD14, Oct 18

POAS Date: Nov 2 is 14 DPO, going to try and hold out.

Usual Cycle Length: 28-34 days PP, we’ll see! 

Cycles Trying: 4

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Just hoping I actually ovulate and get somewhat normal temps this cycle.

Trying anything new this month? Meh, nursing less maybe. Not letting my son “snack” as much.

For fun: What’s your favorite fall food(s)? Hot tea, zucchini bread, banana nut muffins and apple crumble!

Last cycle was my first 28 day cycle since having my son, so I’m holding out a lot of hope that I’ll be a bit more regular now. My temps are a bit high for my “usual” but I’m also battling a cold. I’m thinking it’s causing a higher temp because I’m clearly fighting off something. Supposed to ovulate Monday, so taking all the Zicam and Vitamin C to kick this to the curb. Fingers crossed sooooo tight for normal ovulation timing and temp confirmation!!

Post # 15
357 posts
Helper bee

catmom17 :  that’s interesting about regulating progesterone makes all your other hormones fall in line, and yay for open tubes and early ovulation!  Sorry about having to decide about surgery, that would be hard for me to decide on as well. Did your doctor leave it completely up to you or kinda guide you one way or another?

AFM, AF finally arrived today after 5 days of spotting, so even if I didn’t have the blood test I’d be convinced there was a problem anyway. Gaining a little bit more hope and excitement for my appointment next week.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors