November 2019 POAS

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 46
6613 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

MrsHawkeye :  We’re in the April 2018 group!  The other two ladies’ babies were born early in late March, and I had mine early on April 1st. Seriously, about a third to half of our April group had babies in March!

Post # 47
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2019

stellate23 :  I really mean a little time, a week or two. We have always said we’d be open and honest with those closest to us. We are very lucky with being so close (emotionally, not physically) with our immediate families. It’s a nice idea to go off for the day ourselves! It’s very normal for us to go to my favourite shopping centre while we’re home and it could be a nice way to announce if we came back with a little babygro or baby trinket from the shopping trip! We would definitely want to know either way. 

SeaOfLove :  So sorry to hear about your CP. I can only imagine how hard it was. While the plan now is to stay open, it of course may change if we go through something difficult like that. 

Post # 48
6613 posts
Bee Keeper

BakingQueen :  Of course, darling.  It’s totally personal preference.  I was actually shocked with how angry I got and how much I needed people to leave me alone.  My mom kept bugging me that weekend, and I completely told her off (I’m the least angry person in the world, so I didn’t even recognize myself… it was scary).  We definitely all process it differently.  I hope you get your BFP and it’s a sticky bean <3

Post # 49
237 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 26

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: not even CD1 yet. Just roll calling early

Ovulation Date: guessing around oct. 31st 

POAS Date: nov. 15, but I’ll probably start poas early

Usual Cycle Length: anywhere between 24-30 days

Cycles Trying: this will be our first actually trying, we ntnp in October.

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals, bd timing. 

Trying anything new this month? Nope

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: What’s your favorite fall food(s)?

Hot apple cider, apple cider donuts, apple dumplings and apple crisp.

Post # 50
431 posts
Helper bee

SeaOfLove :  Cool, cool.  Glad I haven’t completely lost my mindlaughing

Post # 51
6613 posts
Bee Keeper

MrsHawkeye :  Haha.  Nooooo.  We actually have our own POAS threads in our group, so you would have known!

Post # 52
431 posts
Helper bee

SeaOfLove :  We had one in ours too, but everyone else got pregnant again and I’m still over hear a year later with nothing so it died out lol…*dies inside*

Post # 53
6613 posts
Bee Keeper

MrsHawkeye :  I feel you. Ours only started in like March or April? We make a new one every month, but we have ladies not starting to TTC until next year, so it will be going for awhile, I’m sure. I was the second one to join since we started and I think 7 ladies in our group have gotten pregnant (and are still pregnant – there have been two additional miscarriages including myself). It’s tough action, but they’re so supportive ❤️ it’s hard to see people move on so quickly when you’re stuck, nonetheless.

Post # 55
6613 posts
Bee Keeper

minimalistoverplanner :  You’re just trying to make more friends!  No one thinks you’re an idiot <3  You just already happen to be friends with her. lol

Post # 56
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

SeaOfLove :  it’s extra hilarious bc i was like how much do you wanna bet i already know this person and YUPP. I actually recognize several other usernames, too, from TTC the first time. 

Post # 57
6613 posts
Bee Keeper

minimalistoverplanner :  Oh yeah!  It’s the perfect time for everyone to make a comeback.  LOL

Post # 58
436 posts
Helper bee

How are my November POAS ladies doing?? I’m at CD6 and AF is basically gone at this point. I took a nice break from temping, but I think I’m going to go ahead and get back into temping tomorrow. I haven’t quite decided when I’ll start OPKs again as I tend to ovulate later, but I had 2 29 day cycles over the summer. I’ll probably start CD 10 or so once a day just to be on the safe side. Overall I think I’m feeling less stress and anxiety this time around. I got myself amped up about all the great opportunities to announce a pregnancy in November/December, but I’ve realized all of this is completely out of my hands anyway other than staying on top of BDing around ovulation. I hope I can keep my chill so I don’t ruin this time of the year for myself.

I hope you guys are doing well! I’m sure some people are getting close to gearing up for their fertile window so wishing you lots of baby dust!

Post # 59
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - River Museum & Aquarium

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 27/26

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 1 is tomorrow (Oct 15)

Ovulation Date: CD 12 (Oct 26)

POAS Date: Ugh maybe never. Driving myself nuts with BFNs. Will wait and POAS if AF is late on/after Nov. 12

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days

Cycles Trying: 3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD timing, prenatal, temping

Trying anything new this month? Better BD timing. Started temping last month and found out I ovulate a couple days earlier than I thought.

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: What’s your favorite fall food(s): apple anything, squash, chili

Post # 60
320 posts
Helper bee

Hi Ladies! I won’t roll call for a couple of weeks, until AF arrives, but I am looking forward to POAS in November after TTA this cycle! We will also be meeting our RE Nov. 15th for our first appointment, as November marks the 1 year point for us of TTC. To be honest, I’m not feeling ready to seek medical help quite yet, but we do want to get a proper assessment to make sure nothing’s wrong and find out more about treatment options. If they don’t find anything wrong (which has been the case so far) we’ll keep trying naturally for a bit longer. FX for lots of luck in November for all of you!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors