November 2019 POAS

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 3
824 posts
Busy bee

hopfenn :  ahhhh that’s so exciting. I feel like if a dude can see it it’s real. My hubby didn’t even see the real line when we were pregnant with my son soooo

and same but idk. I’m not sure if there’s color. 

Post # 3
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

AstonMartin :  I’m only doing wondfo’s this month. Last time trying for my son I did the CB advanced each time and that was my experience with them. This time around I used them for one cycle just to make sure it matched with the wondfo and once it did I didn’t use it for the next cycle. With the wonfos last week I got 2-3 days of super close to positive. They were just slightly darker. So we started BDing because I was expecting to see a positive any day. Then they went lighter again so I was super confused but didn’t think I had ovulated yet. Then this week on Wednesday I got an obvious, test line much darker than the control like wondfo opk. Anddddd it’s still surging as of today. Cycles can definitely play tricks. I was expecting to ovulate around day 19 and it happened on day 25/26. Just keep peeing on sticks! It will happen!!! 

Post # 3
824 posts
Busy bee

AstonMartin :  ugh I’m so frustrated for you. Nothing worse than waiting for O. 

Lol I already peed. I also am just a little disheartened that I’m not unmistakably pregnant at 8 and 9 DPO so I want to give the HCG time to grow ๐Ÿ˜‰ hahahah 

Post # 3
1629 posts
Bumble bee

AstonMartin :  Not yet, anyways. You may still ovulate eventually though! Have you had an anovulatory cycle before?

Post # 3
994 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I’m 5dpo and starting to get a little ansty. Thank God the weekend is here so I can distract myself a little better. *Iwillnottestuntil9dpoiwillnottestuntil9dpoiwillnottestuntil5dpo* Deep breath. I’m SURE I just imagined it but I had some twinges/crampy feelings this morning. I’m sure I just willed my body into it lol. I did some yoga (soooo calming with a toddler crawling all over me). 

I also realized my hubby is going to be away for work when I’m 9-10dpo. It would be so awesome to get a bfp while hes gone so I could plan a nice reveal for him when he comes home! Ughhhh c’mon baby, IMPLANT!

Post # 3
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Cote1590 :  My husbands going to be away during my POAS date too! He was away last time I got a positive so I’ve convinced myself this is good luck. 

Post # 3
994 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

mamarails3 :  Ahhh! It would make it so much easier to plan a way to tell him. Last month I was going to put two big pumpkins, one small one (our son) and one tiny one on our porch so when he came home from work he’d see them! But I feel like now that its November, pumpkins are soooo last month haha. So I guess I will brainstorm juuuuust in case haha. 

Post # 3
1629 posts
Bumble bee

TiggersMitts :  Yeah with my first pregnancy my husband also didn’t see anything for a long time. I think he’s better trained now hahaha. It was SUCH a faint shadow though that it’s totally possible it was an indent or an evap. The only reason I have hope is that I’ve been using [email protected] for a long time and I’ve almost never seen an indent or evap on them, so who knows!

I’m also bummed to not be very clearly pregnant by 9dpo, so I feel you there. It’s so early and I know that, but blaaaaaaaaah.

Post # 3
538 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

mamarails3 :  You just told me to keep peeing on sticks – girrrrllll i don’t need encouragement – but since you said I can,…….lol. 

How long are your cycles typically? I am on CD20 with no surge in sight on the cheapies so I guess we will keep going. We are dropping back to every other day as I can’t keep every day up. 

Post # 3
538 posts
Busy bee

TiggersMitts :  I FEEL your disappointment. It is equally frustrating waiting to O. Now my CF seems to be misleading me also – its gone a bit less EW now. Who really knows. I’ve not been sleeping the greatest, so that might be contributing to all the fun. As everyone knows we also have the man cold running through our house, so that might also affect the fun. 

Post # 3
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2019

Unfortunately AF arrived for me on Tuesday! I think I’m still in with a chance for November though as I my cycles are on the shorter side! I’ll definitely be testing again on November 30th!

Post # 3
538 posts
Busy bee

BakingQueen :  Sorry girl ๐Ÿ™ what round of trying is this for you? i’m always sorry to hear that there are rollovers – at least you have another november shot!

Post # 3
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2019

AstonMartin :  Thanks! This was only cycle 3 of trying but it’s still hard not to get your hopes up! I find that I am extra emotional for the first day or so of my period the last few months but after a little cry I feel better and just start planning for the next cycle! I always like to know what we have coming up in the FW, TWW and when it’s time to test! My husband hates planning but it soothes me to have the information so he let’s me work away at it and then asks me how the month looks! It’s sweet ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 3
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

Hey ladies – so I met with my RE and she was a delightful crusty Russian lady who told me things like “fibroids are like real estate – it’s all location, location, location” and “hmmm, this is not ideal uterus.” Ha! Unfortunately she was also baffled by my 3 miscarriages since my thyroid and ovarian reserve are great. She said my fibroids are very large and are a problem but those are not the reason I’ve lost the pregnancies before 6 weeks. We’re doing karyotyping and a blood clotting panel (which I think the clotting will probably be normal). So I think it’s likely I’m looking at either “unexplained” or some genetic abnormalities. I’m happy she took us seriously, but not encouraged that we will be able to fix our problem. In the meantime, she said we have to stop TTC immediately because we will just have miscarriages every month. I’m gutted. I have a feeling I might be pregnant this month (4-6 dpo depending on whenever the eff I ovulated), so I’m preparing myself to be pregnant and lose the pregnancy a few days later. What hell. (Oh and I didn’t get a promotion at work this week that I’ve been waiting a year and a half for). Time for a good cry.

Post # 3
434 posts
Helper bee

I’m sorry I haven’t been keeping up with responding on the thread but I’ve been reading while I have time. I don’t have much time on my work days! Just wanted to update that I caved today at 11 DPO and it was a BFN ๐Ÿ™ feeling kinda bummed but trying to look on the bright side 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors