How old are you and partner? 33/34

How far along are you? 5w 4d

Estimated Due Date? 11/6

What baby # is this? 1st! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? 2/27

Who have you told? Our parents and my closest girlfriends

When do you plan to tell other people? 12w

How did you tell your partner? I took the test at 4pm fully expecting a negative. I was SHOCKED when I saw 2 little lines! My husband returned from a business trip at 7pm and I walked up to him and handed him the test. He stared at it for a full minute before he comprehended what it was lolol. 

Any symptoms? Terrible cramping, very high resting heart rate

What are you most excited about? Our little Valentine baby! Seeing this little person that is half my husband and half me.

When is your first appointment? 3/23

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Yes

Anything else? So glad to have you all to talk to through this journey! 

Post # 19
152 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2018

Anyone else nervous? Ever since the surprise and excitement has subsided, it’s been replaced with constantly wondering if I’m still pregnant (especially if I’m feeling like I’m not having any symptoms) or worrying abuot miscarrying since it’s still so early!

Post # 21
128 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
champagnehoneybee :  I’d say pretty much every second of every day. Everytime I use the restroom I pray I’m not going to see any blood. I hope these next few weeks waiting for the ultrasound fly by for all of us! 

Post # 23
152 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
cwes62219 :  Do you have your first appt with a dr yet?

Post # 24
128 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
champagnehoneybee :  No, they won’t see me until 8 weeks. I see on your post you haven’t scheduled yet– I’d say find the doctor you like and maybe the appointment as soon as you can. Depending on where you live, the good ones can book up quickly! 

Post # 25
152 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
cwes62219 :  I have an HMO so I’m a bit limited (I wish my GP was an Ob-GYN – I love her!). I have a phone appointment tomorrow and then from there they will schedule me for the in-person.

Are these first appointments at 8-10weeks where you can see the baby/hear the heartbeat? My husband should be planning on coming too, right? I guess I can just ask the dr tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜›

Post # 26
84 posts
Worker bee

How old are you and partner? 28/31

How far along are you? 5w 4d

Estimated Due Date? 11/6

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? 4

When did you get your BFP? 2/24

Who have you told? 1 or 2 close friends

When do you plan to tell other people? Close family- after first ultrasound. Everyone else-12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? Showed him the test to confirm I wasn’t seeing things

Any symptoms? Sore boobs

What are you most excited about? A playmate for my son and baby snuggles

When is your first appointment? Haven’t called yet

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Yes! We didn’t with my son but we will with this one. 

Post # 27
128 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
champagnehoneybee :  Your partner should come to any appointment where there’s an ultrasound! However, at 8 weeks the baby will just look like a little blob ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 28
152 posts
Blushing bee

Okay I have my first in-person appointment on Tuesday, March 31. According to my calculations I will be 7weeks 1 day by then. And, three weeks from today to go! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 30
152 posts
Blushing bee

How are all of your symptoms? 4w1d today and I’ve been starting to notice the high resting heart rate and heartburn. The reality of lending my body out and not being totally control is starting to sink in – and I’m a little nervous about it!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors