November 2020 Babies

posted 3 months ago in Babies
Post # 32
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

Can’t believe I’m roll calling for November 2020!!

How old are you and partner? 29/33

How far along are you? 3 weeks 5 days (I think)

Estimated Due Date? November 21

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? 2 NTNP, but we didn’t start last cycle until after I ovulated, so really 1

When did you get your BFP? 2 days ago

Who have you told? My husband, my bff and my mom

When do you plan to tell other people? Not sure yet, Probably will tell the rest of my family fairly soon. I doubt we will ever do any kind of social media announcement.

How did you tell your partner? We had just dropped off our son at my parents for the evening, as we drove off I made a comment about how nice it was with just the two of us. Then I told him we still had one of our babies with us, took him a minute to get it, then he burst out laughing and was super excited! 

Any symptoms? A little bit tired and this morning I feel a little nauseous, i think it might just be excitement though.

What are you most excited about? Feeling the baby move! Not much else, I hated being pregnant and having a newborn last time, kind of wish I could just skip over to next spring 😆

When is your first appointment? Haven’t booked one yet

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Probably, I don’t like surprises so I like knowing in advance 

Anything else? Just kind of shocked that this is happening, we only had sex once in my fertile window and that was o-5…

Post # 35
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

View original reply
champagnehoneybee :  thanks! I’m so happy to be here!

Post # 36
111 posts
Blushing bee

How old are you and partner? I’m 35 and he is 30

How far along are you? 3w5d

Estimated Due Date? 22 November

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? Squinter yesterday at 10dpo, obvious line today at 11dpo

Who have you told? Just my husband

When do you plan to tell other people? Our mums in another week or so once I’m well overdue for my period

How did you tell your partner? I video called him – he went straight from the gym to work this morning, and I tested while he was at the gym 

Any symptoms? Sore boobs. Have had lots of spotting but that is normal for me from about 7dpo until about 12dpo when it usually just turns into my period (but stopped with both of my previous pregnancies).

What are you most excited about? A sibling for my three year old

When is your first appointment? TBC

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Absolutely

Anything else? Hoping the next nine weeks or so go quickly!

Post # 37
152 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2018

All y’all with sore boobs – is that like, they hurt just sitting there, or sore to the touch? I haven’t really experienced it, although they’re a little tender. My biggest symptom so far has been dull waves of nausea. And my boobs are filling out but again, not necessarily sore…

Post # 38
126 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
champagnehoneybee :  I have had a little bit of tenderness here and there, but I haven’t really been sore either! 

Post # 39
1094 posts
Bumble bee

How old are you and partner? 37/40

How far along are you? almost 6 weeks

Estimated Due Date? Nov 7

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? first

When did you get your BFP? feb 28

Who have you told? my husband and my chiropractor haha

When do you plan to tell other people? second trimester

How did you tell your partner? I gave him baby booties

Any symptoms? nausea and very bloated

What are you most excited about? that part that comes after labor 

When is your first appointment? March 27

Are you planning on finding out the sex? YES

Anything else?

Post # 41
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

How old are you and partner? 30/31

How far along are you? 3 weeks 4days 

Estimated Due Date? November 24

What baby # is this? 2 

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP? Today! Faint but positive on two different tests. 

Who have you told? Just my husband

When do you plan to tell other people? Family members soon, they have an idea we’ve been trying again since a miscarriage in December.

How did you tell your partner? Just showed him the test 

Any symptoms? Not really, still too early.

What are you most excited about? Giving my 3 year old daughter a sibling!

When is your first appointment? None scheduled yet

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Possibly

Anything else? I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks along in December so I’m being cautiously optimistic as it is so early. But my first pregnancy was healthy so they think it was a chromosomal abnormality with the MC so I’m hoping this one goes well! 

Post # 42
126 posts
Blushing bee

Does anyone have a prenatal at-home workout program they like/are planning on doing? 

Post # 43
152 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2018

View original reply
cwes62219 :  I know Kayla Itsines from BBG (Bikini Body Guide) created prenatal home workouts after she got pregnant… haven’t tried them yet but that’s what I had in mind to check out

Post # 44
126 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
champagnehoneybee :  PERFECT! I did BBG a few years ago and loved it. I had no idea she had prenatal, thank you! 

Post # 45
237 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

How old are you and partner? 33/37

How far along are you? 3 weeks 5 days

Estimated Due Date? 11/23

What baby # is this? #2

How many cycles trying? First

When did you get your BFP? Today 3/14

Who have you told? My husband and 2 best friends

When do you plan to tell other people? I’ll probably tell another one of my girlfriends this week, then wait until at least 9-10 weeks to tell family 

How did you tell your partner?  I did something cute for our first kiddo, but this time I just called him into the bathroom and showed him the test

Any symptoms? not yet

What are you most excited about? I’m excited to give my son a sibling, but right now I’m honestly more nervous/anxious than excited 😬

When is your first appointment? Not sure yet. I’ll call my OB on Monday.

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Yup!

Anything Else? 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors