(Closed) November 24th 2012 :)

posted 7 years ago in November 2012
Post # 3
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I’m not sure about the snow part but I know my friend got married last year two days after thanksgiving and her wedding was great.  She had a small wedding with no children but it was fun and there were no empty seats (so I assume everyone showed up). It was really a lot of fun.  Anyways, congrats on your wedding!!!!!!

Post # 4
4653 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

YAY congrats on picking a date and one that has meaning (even better) I dont know your area but you should be fine!

Post # 8
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

We just moved our date up and chosoe November 24th as well!  I was a little worried about Thanksgiving too, but the nice part is that out of town family will deifnitely be able to make it!  Congrats!

Post # 9
176 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

that’s our date, too πŸ™‚

Post # 10
9 posts
Newbee

That is our date also…and happens to be exactly 1 year from the date he proposed πŸ™‚  

Post # 11
110 posts
Blushing bee

My fiance and I got engaged on Black Friday 2011.  We were joking around that we should have our wedding on Black Friday 2012. However, Maid/Matron of Honor said if I needed help, it might be difficult to get help that day because of Thanksgiving.  I always imagined my wedding to be in spring or summer, but we figured it might be cheaper in November.  Other than that we decided on this day and love telling people we are getting married on the day after Black Friday…we are weird like that..LOL

Post # 12
11 posts
Newbee

that’s my date too!!!

Post # 13
36 posts
Newbee

Thats my date too πŸ˜€ not long to go! It’s two days after my birthday as well.

Post # 14
2965 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

My date too!!! Had to post! We picked this date because this will be the ONLY date we could do it if we wanted Out of Town fam and friends to be down here in our hometown AND possibly be able to still have an outdoor ceremony like I’ve always dreamed about.

Post # 15
55 posts
Worker bee

I just found this part of the weddingbee blog! Eppp so pumped I have some same day brides :D!!!

Post # 16
22 posts
Newbee

We’re getting married on Nov. 24th too! I’m excited because all of our extended family is coming in for Thanksgiving too so it’ll be one big fun long weekend!

The topic ‘November 24th 2012 :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors