(Closed) November 27, 28,29,30 brides

posted 7 years ago in November 2013
Post # 17
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I’m a November 30th Bride and I CANNOT wait. The bad wedding dreams have started mind. I had my first one last night. That when i got to the hotel i realised i only had my black bra and that the seamstress had pins all around the bottom of my dress where it wasn’t properly finished!

i got engaged almost 16 months ago and i am amazed at how quickly it’s come around.

Last meeting with the Hotel this weekend to finalise everything then I just need to google ‘how to stand in photo’s’ so I don’t slouch, as i have a terrible habit of doing!

Good Luck to all you late November brides. We’re nearly there xx

Post # 18
473 posts
Helper bee

2 weeks tomorrow! I’m meeting with our venue this afternoon for our “final details meeting”. EEK! And I’ve had trouble sleeping the past couple of nights. I was feeling pretty calm until about 2 days ago, when the nerves really started to creep in…

Not much left to do, though. Tried on my dress last night and it fits perfectly, so I won’t need any last minute alterations. My dad arrived from the US on Tuesday with 15 pounds of personalised M&Ms for our favours, so our job this weekend is to fill our little tins and wrap them with ribbon and the stickers my Dear Fiance printed at work.

It’s all coming together! Now I just have to remember to breathe…

Post # 19
60 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@candykristina:  seriously? who RSVPS with a mabey! I had some people say “oh yeah, it depends if i can get off work, and i dont know if im bringing a +1 yet.” and i was kinda like “well we sent the invitations two months ago, so shouldnt you have some idea of that by now??” argh.

Post # 20
173 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@MrsFitness:  Oh my god! I totally feel you. Right now, a week away from my wedding, there are five guests who still are ok with their “maybe” responses. Four are from a family of four that don’t know if they’ll be able to get away because the snow is the “busy season” of his job. Like, you didn’t know this a year ago? And seriously, some people have known they were invited for a year. Just be reaistic. And they don’t know if they’re bringing a +1? That reminds me of the +1 episode of How I Met Your Mother- have you seen it? The bride freaks out because one of her guests adds a +1 only a couple of days before the wedding.

The topic ‘November 27, 28,29,30 brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors