(Closed) November 30th 2013

posted 6 years ago in November 2013
Post # 3
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Congrats on your wedding and on finding LOVE again. My fiance and I will be getting marry on November 22, 2013 on our 12th year anniversary. Good Luck

Post # 4
375 posts
Helper bee

Congratulations on everything turning out just right!

Post # 5
540 posts
Busy bee

Yahoo!!! We are the 29th! Are you guys doing anything fun to celebrate or include thanksgiving?

Post # 6
506 posts
Busy bee

@dragonfly113013:  Date Twin!

Congrats on everything working out ๐Ÿ™‚ Its almost a year away!

Post # 9
506 posts
Busy bee

@dragonfly113013:  We got engaged over the summer and we booked our DJ, Photographer, Church/priest, and our reception hall because all those things book up so fast in new orleans. We took a break from planning for my fall semester and now I’m starting to look at dresses! I’m hoping to get the bridesmaid dresses and my dress picked out by january and I’m starting to look at flowers, but I’m clueless on that. lol

What do yall have done so far??

Post # 11
60 posts
Worker bee

Woohoo! Date twins!

im November 30th, just 11 weeks to go!

im in Australia so were not celebrating Thanks Giving, but here it is the last day of Spring, so were having an outdoor subset wedding in the warm weather to celebrate ๐Ÿ™‚

i stilha have lists and lists of things to do.. Im feeling a bit nostalgic at the moment actually.

haply planning!

Post # 12
101 posts
Blushing bee

@jn732:  Date twin! ๐Ÿ™‚ We’ll be getting married on our anniversary too! Our 10 year. ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘November 30th 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors