592 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I’m feeling awesome!  Quite calm too!

Post # 4
437 posts
Helper bee

Feeling good- just can’t wait for everything. It’s so hard to be at work… and I have been worrying about the storm and my family traveling to Vermont. It looks like it might work out. Almost there!!!! Can’t wait to marry my best friend!

Post # 5
592 posts
Busy bee

Omg, isn’t work just painful right now?  Lol.  I’m so anxious!

Post # 6
257 posts
Helper bee

I’m suprisingly, amazingly calm…I’m not really sure how, but i am. We still aren’t sure if FI’s daughter will be able to fly into NY from VA, *fingers crossed* and FI’s brother is under water in new jersey but *should* be able to make it too…

Had our final meeting with the venue coordinator today, confirmed all our vendors today, just waiting for an email or call back from the florist. everything is paid in FULL (yay for zero wedding debt) I’m ready to go, bring it on!!!

Post # 7
433 posts
Helper bee

@mamasey:  

I don’t know. I think I’ll feel better after I get through customs tomorrow and get everything to the resort in one piece without losing anything. Once that’s done and my dress is hanging in the closet I think I’m going to be a lot happier. Just a lot of anxiety right now about traveling with all these high priced items. 

On the upside, we changed our minds and got a photo booth! I’m very excited about that.

Post # 8
597 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

OMG LADIES that is coming soo fast! Best of luck and well wishes to each of you! 😀 

Post # 9
2692 posts
Sugar bee

I am November 25 and I am feeling anxious.  I canot believe how fast the time is approachin. OMG.  Getting last minute details together and feeling so very nervous, excited, worried all at the same time.

On the positive side, got all the candy buffet stuff done today.  My dress is ready for pick up and would have picked it up toiday but I didn’e have a ride so will get picked up on Saturday *eeeeeek*  Bm’s dresses and gm vests are just about ready, fitting on Saturday.  Fi’s suit is ready.  Wow, things are falling into place and I am feeling so very anxious about it all.

The topic ‘NOVEMBER 3RD 2012 BRIDES?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors