(Closed) November 5/6/7 Brides- 6 MONTHS!!!!!

posted 8 years ago in November 2010
Post # 3
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Wow 6 months!!!! Time seems to be flying by!

I am getting way nervous. We went to dinner last weekend at the resort the wedding will be at and it made me sooo nervous & anxious.

I am a plus size girl, so the weight issue is a huge thing for me. I know I am not going to get down to no skinny minnie before the wedding so I am just trying to focus on losing SOMETHING.

Post # 5
617 posts
Busy bee

Today I was talking with my Future Sister-In-Law about what we have to do in the days leading up to the wedding, and I was starting to panic a little. It’s really sinking in how close it is!!! But I’m looking forward to the end of the night when we’ve said our goodbyes to our guests, gotten to a quiet place alone and can just start really letting the marriage sink in!!! I can’t wait!!!

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee

We also ordered our invites this month and got my wedding band bought.  Still need to get his and get his tux situation sorted out…

I have been going crazy thinking about “detail” kinds of things.  Up until now I’ve had a general idea of colors, feeling and mood I wanted, but now all of a sudden I feel like I am trying to verbalize my general ideas to the florist, my Future Mother-In-Law, and others who are helping us get stuff together.  Not to mention conversations with my Fiance so we can reconcile his ideas and my ideas together!  And I’m trying to make sure it is all coming together in a way that looks nice, not hodge-podge!  Anytime I see anything copper or brown (our colors) my first thought is “How could I use that in the ceremony or reception?”  GAH!

Post # 8
146 posts
Blushing bee

I’m a Nov. 6 bride.. Hi Date twins!!!!

When are you ladies sending out invitations?

Post # 10
2871 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yell

The topic ‘November 5/6/7 Brides- 6 MONTHS!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors