We are 11/7/15 woo woo!! We’ve been engaged since January 2014 soo I thought we had most of the stuff done…I was wrong. The little stuff takes so much more time!
We have booked:
– The venue (ceremony and reception are at the same place)
– The photographer and videographer
– The officiant
– Our honeymoon!! Woot woot 2 weeks on safari in Kenya
– Hair and make up stylist for myself, MOB, and MOG
– DJ, Caterer, Florist are all included with the venue though we still have to meet and confirm what we want with the Caterer and Florist lol.
– Sent out the Save-The-Date Cards
– FI’s outfit, BMs dresses, what color the GMs need to wear
– I have my veil, shoes, and earrings. A little ahead of myself but I couldn’t resist and they’ll go great with whatever dress I choose since they’re my style and I have a certain dress in mind. Finger’s crossed I can figure out what to do with big boobies in a backless dress
Have to do:
– My dress! I’m super lagging on this one but to be fair I ordered two dresses that didn’t work out soo I’m back to square one lol
– Finish buying GMs ties and gifts, and BMs gifts, and get Fiance cufflinks and tie
– Pick out Flower Girl and Round Brilliant outfits and gifts. Still have no idea what to do with them yet lol
– Have our rings picked out but haven’t paid for them yet. Mine will go into production within the next week though yay!
– Deciding on what kind of decor and then DIYing signage, designing the space, etc (mostly flowers so that goes hand in hand with meeting with the florist). This will take the most time HANDS DOWN
– Printing and assembling our invites. We already have all the paper for it and the general design idea
– Premarital counseling (also included with the venue price)
– Plan rehearsal dinner
– Help my mom plan the bridal shower that she’s throwing for me in September
There’s probably some stuff I missed but I feel like I got most of it. I swear the last year and a half I thought I was good to go, but this is going to be a BUSY summer.