(Closed) November 7, 2015 Brides!!! Where are you at??

posted 5 years ago in November 2015
Post # 16
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2015

I’m soo ready just had a alteration appointment to day to hem my dress…I’m a short bride!

We got engaged New Years day!

Venue done
Pastor Done
Dress Done
Caterer Done
Bridesmaids Done
Flowers Done
DJ Done
Photographer Done
Decorator Done
MOB & MOG dress done

Still needing to fine tune the cake situtation and do our save the dates!

I think that’s all…I go over it my head so much..I know I’m forgetting something or will forget!

So dreading the “Guest list”! Wondering who’s gonna make the cut! We are inviting 175 and trying not to go over 225!!!!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  anitamc9.
Post # 17
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2015 - Marina Village Bayview Room

I’m another 11-07 bride! I can’t wait til the big day!

My fiance has been very involved in the planning, so we’re nearly done with the big items:(venues, catering, hotels, decor (lighting, draping), florist, photog/videographer, cake, attire, honeymoon.  All that’s left are invitations, dress alterations, transportation and DIY projects, which might get nixed since we live in Denver and are getting married in San Diego and don’t want to deal with shipping things. 

Now I’ve been trying to find other things to do with my time (besides finding new wedding projects lol)

Post # 18
24 posts
Newbee

I also got engaged on new year 2015 but at midnight and we are getting married November 7, 2015! I have a lot more left to do than you though!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  ocatr.
Post # 19
760 posts
Busy bee

I’m so excited! I found out I’m getting my dress in a month early, so sometime later this month I will be reunited! 🙂

Post # 20
760 posts
Busy bee

angel1107:  Having everything done and having to be patient for appointments and for other things to come up is almost as bad as not having planned anything! I’m so excited for 11/7!

Post # 21
24 posts
Newbee

SammiCoJo:  I had to rush order my dress and it will be here this August. We just bought my wedding bands this week 😍 I get to pick them up from being sized tomorrow! 

When do you plan to mail your invitations? I’m not doing save the dates so for my out of town guests I plan to mail them out this Monday. I’ll wait until late August to send the rest locally. 

Post # 22
81 posts
Worker bee

Another November bride here that got engaged over New Year’s… actually it was a few days afterwards as I had the flu on New Years Eve/day and was completely bed-ridden… kind of spoiled my FI’s plans haha

Anyway, my date is 11/11… can’t wait! Everything is done but we are doing a destination wedding so a lot was handled by the resort.

Post # 23
81 posts
Worker bee

Ooops just realized this thread was for 11/7 brides… oh well close enough lol

Post # 25
760 posts
Busy bee

ocatr:  I think we are going to send them out early/mid September as that will give our guests about 8 weeks to reply.

Post # 26
257 posts
Helper bee

Am I the only one who feels like I must be forgetting something? We have all the big stuff done (or at least planned – i.e. the dress is ordered, but not in yet, etc.) but I am having daily panic attacks that I must be missing something! I am sure moving cross country in the midst of planning doesn’t help either, but still…

Anyone have any details that they took care of recently or that you forgot about? (I am looking to compare notes here!) lol

Post # 27
183 posts
Blushing bee

Have you guys sent out invitations yet? I haven’t! I was planning on sending them out by the end of August.

Post # 28
183 posts
Blushing bee

Also, when are you guys getting your dress altered? I’ve been in the process of losing weight. I already lost 12 lbs. I’m trying to aim for 20-30 lbs overall but I don’t know when I should look to get it altered. Mid September perhaps??

Post # 29
257 posts
Helper bee

SarinaLove: I just got my invitations in on Friday! So we’re shooting for early September to mail, probably… 8 weeks out.

My dress won’t be in until the end of September, so I would say by Mid Sept you would be in good shape!

Post # 30
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

SarinaLove:  My dress shouldn’t need any alterations but the shop told me to try on 3 weeks before to double check that it doesn’t need anything last minute. If you are losing weight perhaps mid September?

The topic ‘November 7, 2015 Brides!!! Where are you at??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors