(Closed) November 7, 2015 Brides!!! Where are you at??

posted 5 years ago in November 2015
Post # 31
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

Anyone order invitations yet or sent them out? I literally just got ours today! Let’s share what they look like!! hehe

Here’s ours!

Post # 32
226 posts
Helper bee

I can join in, I’m 7th November too!

Still left to do:

the guys suits

book cars

Menu tasting and choosing

book accommodation for wedding night and honeymoon.

Post # 33
95 posts
Worker bee

SarinaLove:  beautiful!  I just sent ours out today.   Unfortunately, knowing our family I need extra time to hunt down rsvps  

Post # 34
257 posts
Helper bee

These are ours… lots of gold for 11/7 brides! 🙂 Everyone’s are so pretty!

We have them addressed and ready to go, planning to mail in the next week or so. I want to order “pretty” stamps.

Still have no members of the bridal party on my FI’s side – he’s “working on it.” And waiting for my dress to come in (next month). And waiting to do a final tasting/menu next month with the caterer. Other than that, starting to feel kinda okay abou things…

Post # 35
2870 posts
Sugar bee

Can i play? I’m a November 6th bride, but close enough!

My lengthy to do list:

Get all groomsmen fitted

Get my dress altered

Finish centerpieces

Wait for my RSVPS, so assigned seating can start

Finish bouts for family members

Get my couins (10 years) outfits

Transportation figured out

Cake figured out

Programs, no clue what i’m doing there

Guestbook finished

Sweater for flower girl

Shoes for ring bearer

Pictures for my rememberence table

Post # 36
7 posts
Newbee

I just sent mine out this week. I have a few family members you like to think they have all the time in the world! I actually made all my invitations myself with my Photoshop program. My save the date is just 4×6 photos I had printed at Walgreens. all it cost me was $15 bucks and they gave the envelopes for free. I just bought a stamp and ink pad ($10) and dressed up the plain white envelope! So I used those same envelopes for my invitations I had them printed into a 5×7 card (.65 cents a piece for rsvp & invitations) and I made the RSVPS’s too..I had them printed on both sides into a post card size and used a postacard stamp (.24 cents vs .49cents) to have my guest send them back so I could save on purchasing more envelopes! And for my gift regisrty note I found a mason jar hole punch and bought some card stock and printed my message on it and punched the hole out!

Total cost for Save the dates,invitations RSVP’s and postage was about $175. I think I did a pretty damn good job!

Post # 37
257 posts
Helper bee

anitamc9:  So cute! Nice job! Very creative!

Post # 38
183 posts
Blushing bee

one more month ladies!

I got 95% of all my RSVPs in. Still hunting down from a few people. I don’t get why it’s so hard to reply to an RSVP card. There’s already a stamp! Just mail it!

Guys finally got their suits/tuxes and all bachelor/bachelorette parties are done.

About to prepare seating chart this weekend and start working on decor details.

Gotta meet the DJ and finalize music and meet the florist and finalize flowers decor.

I think we are gonna get our marriage license next week!

My dress is currently being altered and my first fitting is about 1-2 weeks from now. I lost about 15 pounds so I’m glad I lost some weight.

Hmm..that’s all I can think of as of now. What do you all have to do still?

Post # 39
342 posts
Helper bee

SarinaLove:  Omg, thank you so much. I completely forgot about our marriage license, haha! I just emailed my fiance to ask him to check his calendar for a date where we can get that done.

Here are my invitations! They went out early September and our due date for RSVPs is 10/13 but we’ve already been contacting the wild card people (out-of-towners, etc).

WEDDING_INVITE_MOCKUP_-_edited

Post # 40
183 posts
Blushing bee

AMNDAPLZ:  ahh i love your invites! modern and whimsical!!

Post # 41
68 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2015 - Glen Echo Park

ah so much more to do! Waiting on about 30% of our RSVPs, and will start hunting people down tomorrow (our catering final # is due at the end of the week). 

Still working on nailing down transportation, and my hair/makeup for the day. 

Having my dress shrotened tomorrow (only remaining alterations). A few crafty projects still in the works, but almost done. 

Then we need to do seating charts, signs, etc., finish out the music list and programs and such. 

Everything? We have to do everything. At least it feels that way. Deep breaths! 

Post # 42
342 posts
Helper bee

SarinaLove:  Thank you! My whole wedding has a very modern feel. I am not a lace or rustic chic kinda gal haha. My sister did the illustration and helped design them with help from her graphic designer friend.

Post # 43
51 posts
Worker bee

SarinaLove:  Im a Nov 15th Bride- I want to play too! 🙂 Use the weddingwire.com seating chart tool- what a life saver!!!! Esp. if you arent sure and need to move people around constantly. 

Post # 46
183 posts
Blushing bee

So with only a few days left…how are you guys doing??

I just finished the timeline and sent it to all the vendors. We finished out music and sent that out too. 

Just got my last fitting too.

Hmm…what’s left to do? I was gonna plan a casual friends dinner for the night before as a pre-partying party. Starting Monday, it’s going to be busy and fun!

Friends/family from out of town are flying in and we have to pick a few up.

Lots of dinners with out of towners!

Dropping off stuff to our venue and coordinators

So exciting! This week is going to be so much fun. I’m just so happy to see everyone!!!

Oh and I have to finalize my vows…hahah I’m half way done!

The topic ‘November 7, 2015 Brides!!! Where are you at??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors