Post # 1
I’m getting more overwhelmed by the day! Not with all the things that need to be done but I want it to come faster! How are all you guys doing/feeling?!
Is there anything you haven’t done yet but feel you should have it done already?
Is there anything you want to get done but everyone says it’s too soon?
When are you all sending out your inviations?
When is your first fitting?
Is there anything unique you are doing at your wedding and want to share?
What do you have left to do?
Lets get chatting!! 🙂
Post # 3
I have a few big things left:
1. Choose a bakery for cupcakes. Figure out how to arrange said cupcakes. Delivery and set up fees are ridiculous.
2. Officiant. Yes, we’re actually going to need someone to marry us. We’re meeting with a potential one tonight, so at least I feel like I’m somewhat on top of that.
3. Save the Dates are going out this weekend. Late? Maybe. But too cute with our engagement pics not to send.
Things I actually have accomplished: venue, food, bridesmaid dresses, my dress (it came in last week – super fast!), photographer, and DJ.
Flowers are stressing me out a little. A friend of mine has a wholesale license, so we’re getting them Friday morning and making bouquets and centerpieces. I’m looking forward to making them, I just wish I knew exactly what I was doing.
First fitting is in September. I’m trying to push it as much as I can because I am actually losing weight and my dress has a zipper back – no fun corset to make up for any changes after the fitting.
Post # 4
Very nice! You seem like your on top of things… I’m a little nervous about the “setup” part of our whole wedding since we are pretty much responsible for everything (we made it that way to save money). I’m so excited for my first fitting (october 1st) because I’m losing weight so I hope will either have to take it in or just keep it the same!
Post # 5
I totally had a mini freak out earlier this week about the 4-month mark.
1) I really need to do something about ordering BMdresses. I was ahead of the game two months ago but then I changed my mind on the dresses. I HAVE to do it before the month is over!
2) I really want to do the programs but since they will double as seating charts for the guest I have to wait for RSVPs
3) Invites are going out end of August/beginning of September.
4) My first fitting is in September.
5) I think the seating is unique (or used to be two years ago when I came up with it) because I’m doing really long tables.
Left to do: lighting, guest table stuff and random decor items, groomswear, bridal accessories, mostly the small detail stuff
Post # 6
Hello!!! I really dont have much left to do… It seems like there is stuff but a lot of it cant be done… ugh im at a stand still and I just want the 127 days in front of me to be over…
Left to do. I printed the invites but I still need to assemble them. I need to work on singage for things like the favors, bubbles, etc. oh and put the stuff on the bubbles. I also need to do favors but cant for at least two more months..
things I have accomplished. Church and pastor are decided and ceremony planned out, reception venue and food is done DJ is booked and done, cake designed and booked, ceremony music people booked and music selections are done. photographer is booked… still waiting on our e pics 🙁 and my bouquet is done and my gma made as well as my girls and of course i have my dress
Invites going out in late augest early september and rsvps i want back a month before the day… bc I need my final count to the reception venue for food by two weeks in advance and I am assuming there will be some stragglers
My first fitting is going to be in early september.
I also really want to do a moch trial of the centerpieces but i know i shouldnt bc when my grandma gets in town before the wedding she will do all of them… I also just registered bc my first shower is july 31st. I am very excited about all of this and very stressed at the same time…. Now I am really rambling ok that is all.
Post # 7
I’m getting to be so super excited, but anywho
caterer, my uncle is doing it for free (thank goodness)
pre-cana class finished (catholic marriage requirement)
centerpieces for our tables ( my stepfather is making them)
Left to do:
florist, will hopefully have an appointment next week
guys tuxes, this saturday
and I know I;m forgetting some, but I think we’re doing alright.
Post # 8
I feel like we are mostly on task but of course my fiance is taking forever to even start shopping for his and the groomsmen suits so that stresses me out! He says that men are easier than women but still I feel like 4 months out it’s time to get on it!
Also to do:
* wedding bands
* print, assemble, and mail out invites
* start on other stationary items
* welcome baskets
* figure out friday night & sunday morning
* flights for honeymoon
* my shoes, veil, and accessories
* bridal party and parent gifts
Am I missing anything? Do you think I’m mainly on task or a little behind?
Post # 9
I think your on task for the most part! I would bump up, tuxes, flights, wedding bands and invitations to the top of your list.
3 months 2 weeks and 6 days for me!! 😀