Post # 1
November is fast approaching! I am hoping to make the most of it so that I can slack off in December.
I am hoping to:
-Book our DJ (we having a meeting set up this Saturday)
-Decide on two cupcake flavors, book our baker of cupcakes
-Go Bridesmaid or Best Man dress shopping in a couple of weeks
-Find out how much hair and makeup will be and book stylist
-Work on my “Day Of” timeline so that I know how long for hair/MU and when photographer should arrive
-Book photographer (she’s a friend of ours, so I’m not worried)
-FI needs to make arrangements for his custom tux
-Start selling items on eBay for wedding fund
Mainly, it’s the booking of major vendors that are my goal for November. I can do DIY stuff along the way, but I’m saving all that for 2013.
Post # 3
must.buy.Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses!! it’s been dragging out for too long…that is my november goal!
– plus purchase rings
Post # 4
I still have to:
Have my BM’s order their dresses
Figure out wedding rings 🙂
Post # 5
- Book cake
- Book florist
- Decide on Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses (so hard!)
- Decide on groomsmen attire
- Finish card box
- Begin arch decorations
- Cont working on guestbook
- Find ideas for Bridesmaid or Best Man and Groomsmen gifts
- Get Fiance to commit to a wedding band
Ugh….I’m almost ready for the wedding to be over with!
Post # 6
lets see whats left from the October list…
– finalize guest list (hopefully cut it down) IN PROGRESS
– site walk thru w/decorator, florist and site manager NEXT WEEK
– guys need outfits and kid attendants PENDING
– look at hotels to reserve block of rooms NEXT WEEK
– find ceremony musicians PENDING
Still need (November to-do): makeup artist/hair, jewellery, wedding bands, ceremony program, stationary, timeline, desserts, photo booth, rehearsal dinner, liquor license, menu
Post # 8
I think I’m going with “real touch” flowers, so I ordered one of each item (bout, corsage, Bridesmaid or Best Man flowers) to see how they turn out! They take time to make, so I won’t get them till late December.
We also found our DJ company and started working on our Must Play/Do Not Play lists!