(Closed) Now that I am married, what do I need to change my name on?

posted 7 years ago in Names
Post # 3
724 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I don’t know what a DBA is, but you’ll need to change your name on your passport and license…

Post # 4
6572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: February 2010

I did SS, DMV, insurance, and banks. The rest I just changed as I needed, like doctors.

Post # 6
18643 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Don’t forget to file a new W-4 with your married name.

Do you have a home or a mortgage?  What about credit cards?

Post # 7
3601 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 1992

I’ve been thinking about this today! I know I need SS, DL, and bank/ student loans. Then I need to change my ON card and VS card. My verizon account. And of course I have to redo all my federal security clearances for work.

And my car loan, I guess, even though it’s going to be paid off soon.

The topic ‘Now that I am married, what do I need to change my name on?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors