Post # 1
We are trying to put together something like this:
I would love to find out:
1. What type of flowers you used for your pomander centerpiece and whether they were real or fake.
2. Where you purchased your flowers.
3. What size ball you used.
4. How many flowers it took.
Post # 3
1. What type of flowers you used for your pomander centerpiece and whether they were real or fake. Carnations…fake
2. Where you purchased your flowers. The Dollar Tree and eBay
3. What size ball you used. 4″
4. How many flowers it took. ~26
Post # 4
i also am gonna use carnations. Also going to buy from Ebay and dollar stores. Ebay has sellers sellling 1000 carnations for 40$.. And i am using a 4 inch ball for short centerpieces and a 7or 8 inch for tall vases. I made one with a 6 inch ball and it looked great , I just want it a little bigger for a tall vase! The 6 inch ball took apporx. 35 carnations!! Good luck
Post # 5
There is an internet DIY video on pomanders I saw – they used full size carnations to do an 8 inch pomander and it took 50 carnations. I did a test run with a 3 inch foam ball and button mums and that took 35-40 small-headed green button mums. I would look on Save-On-Crafts.com for foam balls if you are using fresh.