(Closed) Nurse/Dr. Bees- I need some help!

posted 7 years ago in Wellness
Post # 3
4137 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

what’s his fever? get him some pedialyte if he’s not eating or drinking anything.

Post # 4
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I would say if he’s not drinking water and not getting any better take him to the doctor.

Post # 5
46408 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

First, do not ask strangers on the internet for medical advice.

Second-Go to a reputable source–http://www.healthlinkbc.ca/kb/content/symptom/fevr4.html

             Do the symptom checker- also review the information on Home treatment.



Post # 7
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

@symphony: You guys definitely sound like it’s time to go to the doctor. Dehydration is very serious.

Post # 8
7173 posts
Busy Beekeeper

I’d call an advice nurse – either at your local urgent care or ER (or even a call in to his doctor).

Let them know his symptoms and see what they advise.

I try to force down sports drinks, in timed like that – but it’s hard to do.

Hang in there!

Post # 9
5977 posts
Bee Keeper

I agree in getting him to a doctor, or at least one of those minute clinics in pharmacies if you can’t get an immediate appointment.

The topic ‘Nurse/Dr. Bees- I need some help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors