(Closed) Nutritionist or GI doctor?

posted 10 years ago in Wellness
Post # 3
461 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

My thoughts are try a holistic health coach or an integrative nutritionist. You need someone that will take an integrative approach and look at everything. It could simply be an allergy or even wedding stress. 

Post # 4
59 posts
Worker bee

have you seen your family doctor or general practitioner first? sounds like they should be able to handle it and then if they think you need to see a specialist, they can refer you to the right person (probably GI).  

Post # 5
140 posts
Blushing bee

you sound like you might be dehydrated before you start your runs.  have you been drinking enough water daily?  how long are your runs and do you stretch/cool-down afterwards?  have you changed your eating habits majorly recently?

The topic ‘Nutritionist or GI doctor?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors