(Closed) NWR: “180” – An award-winning Christian documentary

posted 7 years ago in Christian
Post # 3
5654 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2011

What an impactful and powerful yet short documentary! It was SO good!

Thanks for sharing!

Post # 4
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

WOW. What a powerful film! So worth the time. Thank you for sharing.

Post # 5
684 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@Eva Peron: I do not consider myself Christian, nor do I consider myself Pro-Life.  I just watched the documentary and it definitely has me thinking about abortion in a different way than I EVER HAVE.

I received an email at work that this production company was handing out this DVD to high school students as they left the campus today- where I am a teacher. I’d love to hear other opinions on it from those who are not Christian and those who are…

Post # 7
684 posts
Busy bee

@Eva Peron: Yeah! That part was surprising.  They even encouraged us to speak about it with the students, not the school administrators but the production team.

Post # 9
5544 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2011

I am watching this now and the first two minutes make me sad for humanity. Seriously, how do you not know who Hitler was? Then you get the Neo-Nazi… Gah humanity is sad. 

Post # 10
684 posts
Busy bee

@Eva Peron: Yes I live in Southern CA.  Actually most of the film looks like it took place at the Huntington Beach Pier… I used to frequent that beach often, sometimes still do!

@chasesgirl: Yes, that part shocked me.

Post # 12
2950 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

i saw this a while back. I loved it!

Post # 13
1526 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@Eva Peron: I am intrigued! I might have to watch it when I get a sec! I always love seeing things from every angle.

Post # 14
684 posts
Busy bee

@Eva Peron: Yep!  It actually also makes me sad for the state that CA is in with education.  However, many of my students know who Hitler is.  And some of them used him as an “example” of the word “adversary” for one of their vocabulary words today.

Post # 16
684 posts
Busy bee

@Eva Peron: Sophomores: 15-16.  I teach English.  Many of my students learned about the Holocaust already, usually in the 8th grade, but they also take World History in this grade as well. 

Last year, I taught them about the Japanese Internment Camps during WWII and we read Farewell to Manzanar.  I still have old students come back to me and say that they couldn’t believe THAT happened in America.  Plus I’m Japanese American, so I like to educate them a little bit about my history as well.

The topic ‘NWR: “180” – An award-winning Christian documentary’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors