(Closed) NWR – Depressed & Feeling Guilty – Vent

posted 7 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
2512 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Hmmm thats a tough situation. 

First, I am sorry about your loss. Lossing a loved one is something that stays with you forever.

Second, I guess the only way you can look at this is by saying “I am a good person” because in all fairness you are. There are terrible people out there who would give no shits and wouldnt put extra effort in for a co-worker. But you have. Therefore, you are a great person.

There will be days that seem difficult (especially days like today when you are having your own issues) but in the end, I am sure that he is extremely grateful for how much compassion you have shown him. 

I know that this is tough. I know that you have really made a lot of sacrifices for him. But I assure you, one day, there will be someone who will show this type of compassion for you. 

Take a deep breath. Think about how much good you are doing. And when you go home tonight, hug your Fiance. Cry to your Fiance. Let yourself feel the pain you are feeling. 

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. 

Post # 4
9029 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Well first of all, I guess you need to talk to your employer or supervisor because I dont see why one persons absence automatically means you have to work late, you may have plans and other commitments so this is something you need to discuss with your superiors, there should be a better system in place.

A child with cancer is a terrible thing to endure, so I wouldnt talk harshly about the guy not showing up at work or not calling because his mind is probably all over the place and coming to work is the last thing on his mind.

The topic ‘NWR – Depressed & Feeling Guilty – Vent’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors