(Closed) NWR Emotional dump/rant: Why 2009 sucks

posted 11 years ago in Emotional
Post # 17
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I AM SOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!!!! But believe me I know the when do I get a break feeling.  For me I just have to TRUST the LORD and lean on him HEAVILY!!!  Life can really seem like it is burying you and it does sometimes.  But just keep your head high and do the best you can.  I am really truly sorry for all that you are going through.  I will say a prayer.  Prayers work:)  Just seems like no light at the end of the tunnel I know, there is but it may be a VERY long tunnel it sounds like.

Post # 19
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I just wanted to throw my two cents in too–hang in there. You are clearly an amazingly strong woman who has been hanging tough for a number of months.  I am sorry you have had such a crappy year so far, but keep on keeping on–you sound totally together right now for all the stuff you’ve gone through and that’s amazing…seriously, I can’t say that enough.  You are so strong!  Remember that.  I wish you continued strength, health, and love in the coming months! 

Post # 20
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Everyone has their struggles and they can all be devistating to us in different ways.  I don’t believe anyone has the “easy” way in life for the most part, because they are struggleing in some way or another.  Maybe you can’t see it from the outside, but they feel it on the inside.   I do have a lot going against me but I have more going for me…>GOD and my fiance:)  That makes everything OK:)

The topic ‘NWR Emotional dump/rant: Why 2009 sucks’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors