456 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

don’t think anyone saw that one coming ๐Ÿ™‚ sorry miss smurf

Post # 20
533 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Now I am glad that my baby decided to stay in the belly and not see that game! Congrats jenangeles! Sometimes it’s good to have the  underdog status! Maybe Denmark can be the “cinderella” story of the tournament.

Now to watch Germany-Portugal.  I think I might watch it upstairs in bed.  Darling Husband (who is dutch) isn’t in the best mood right now, so he can have the tv downstairs!

Post # 21
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

I don’t usually follow football, but am living in Hungary lately, so…I’m learning. (Before the Euros, I had watched two whole matches since the World Cup–my friends here don’t understand how I function). 

Even though Hungary isn’t in the tournament, there are all sorts of viewing areas set up around the city. I’ve seen a few giant screens set up with rows and rows of benches in plazas and parks. 

My husband (who does follow football) is coming from the States to visit at the end of next week. He just pointed out that we’ll be in Germany for the semi-finals. That could be…an experience

Post # 22
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Greece! Greece! Greece! I am from Ontario, orginially…out in Vancouver – miss the soccer madness! Watching the game now!

Post # 24
2699 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I’m half polish and I’m annoyed about the flack Poland is getting for hosting.

Fiance is a die hard England fan but we never get very far!

Post # 25
7288 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

I just watched Argentina vs Brazil friendly today…but booo they aren’t Eruo lol

But for the Euro cup I’m voting for Spain  ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘NWR – Euro Cup 2012 Thread’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors