(Closed) NWR: Is there a name for this sort of hairstyle?

posted 7 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
470 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

I have no idea.. I like it though! 

Post # 5
1009 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@outofideas:  I think you may be looking for “face-framing bangs/fringe”. Try a Google search and see if that’s more what you were looking at. 🙂

Post # 6
2664 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Ketchum, ID

View original reply
@outofideas:  just bring this picture to your hairdresser. They’ll be able to recreate it if your hair is right for the cut. 

Edit: Uhhhhhh I totally misread your whole post lol. Ignore me! 

Post # 8
2546 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
outofideas:  I called it a side-swept bang when I had my hair cut that way and my hairdresser seemed to understand…. I used to create it myself when I went to the mall hair cut places they could never get it right, so I’d just pull down my sides & give it a little chop (not that it’s a good idea)… 

Post # 7
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
outofideas:  I want this too! I didn’t know what to call it either. I said I want some hair to naturally fall out of my ponytail and I don’t want it to look stringy. Having that picture would have helped a million times over

The topic ‘NWR: Is there a name for this sort of hairstyle?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors