Post # 1
Hey bees! I’ve been meaning to post this for a while because I love seeing other people’s tattoos. So, let’s do it this way:
1. How many tattoos do you have? 2
2. What are they? A pink star on my right hand, a swirly-ish hummingbird on my left shin.
3. What do they mean to you? The star is for my mom because she has a matching blue one on her right hand. I got pink cause it’s more me. The hummingbird doesn’t really have a meaning. I just always thought a tattoo on the front of the shin was very pretty and I liked the design!
4. Pictures if ya got ’em!!
Post # 3
I don’t have any to share, but I would love to see everyone elses!
Post # 5
better pic of it, but its not finished yet..
Post # 6
Oooh! You’ve got some pretty ones! I love the lower back one! And you, ma’am, are freakin’ gorgeous!
Post # 7
my zodiac sign- just a random tattoo
my inital-i got matching tats with my best friend
im a hairstylist 😀
for my granny Hope who passed away
and i have a butterfly that was my first tattoo when i was 18 🙂
*sorry the pics are so big i tried to make them smaller*
Post # 8
Aww, I love ’em! I really like the one on your foot!
Post # 9
I have 4:
a star on my ankle-my best friend has a matching one
the word believe on my ribs
cherry blossom flowers on my hips-which i dont have a pic of
and a moustache on my finger 🙂
Post # 10
Aww. I love your tattoos! I bet that one on your finger hurt like hell, though!
Post # 11
THANKS! ur hummingbird is super cute
Post # 13
I okay i have 10 haha
1 – and ankh on my lower right ankle (represents life)
2 – a scarab beetle above it (represents protection in afterlife)
3 – the Eye of Ra (Horus) – represents protection in this life
4 – outer left calf is a horseshoe diamond and roses for my Maternal heritage
5 – outer right calf – swallow, rose and banner- for my Paternal heritage
6. 718 – on my left wrist – for my granparents, its number i associated with them
7. peace sign in primary colors – on my right wrist – represents art and peace. two things i stand for!
8. a gypsy lady on my right bicep – represents love, beauty freedom. she’s modeled after me at 21 🙂
9. an ice blue rose – for my grandmother. i anherited her light colored eyes. hers were Ice blue. gorgeous.
10. gypsy symbols and cherry blossoms and waves on my inner left ankle. one means “family” the other means “be prepared to defend yourself”
and thats it so far! these are all the pics i have right now!
Post # 14
I only have one. It is a cross with a heart and it doesn’t have any real meaning to it other than I am a Christian, my dad decided to pick up the art of tattoo and I decided that it would be super awesome if he gave me one. I found the design on google images then changed it just a little.
ETA: I used to always say I would never get a tattoo and if my dad didn’t take it up, I probably never would have.
Post # 15
GAH these make me want to get a tattoo so badly!
I want two(so far): “Forge Ahead” in script on the inside of my left foot (my grandmother’s favorite saying) and an old school anchor (represents the camp where I spent my summers), either on my ribcage or in the middle of my back. I’m fully aware that all of the places I want a tattoo will hurt like hell. 😀
Post # 16
Pin-up Girl: Represents my youth, recklessness, & whirlwind past.
Cat Silhouette: (from the guys at Miami Ink) Is a tribal version of my real life cat who has a black heart pattern on her chest. =)
I do plan on getting more in the future~