(Closed) Post Photos of Your Dogs & Pups Here!

posted 9 years ago in Pets
Post # 32
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Here’s our babies! Charlie the dachshund, and Maggie the cocker.

Both rescues.. Maggie was found tied to a stake in someone’s yard with a collar that had grown into her skin.. and Charlie was rescued from a pet store with a ringworm infection on her face so horrible that they couldn’t sell her. ๐Ÿ™

Both healed just fine, and now are the princesses of our home!

Post # 33
1398 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@muckmoo1: It brings tears to mine, too!  We had to have him put down like 2 years ago, but my mom and I both still cry anytime we look at pictures or talk about him.  He was SO intuitive.  He saved me from a burglar when I was staying by myself, and he kept my mom company for her 6+ months of cardiac rehab.

Post # 34
1058 posts
Bumble bee

@thefuturemrsrowe: wow they are gorgeous, it’s so shocking that people could do things like that. It’s so unecessary when they can just turn a dog or cat or any animal for that matter over to the humane society. depressing. Those pups are lucky, they look soooo happy! ๐Ÿ™‚ I love happy endings.

Post # 35
1058 posts
Bumble bee

@tntrav44: awww my heart bleeds for you guys. I know how it is. I lost my cat 6 1/2 months ago tragically and I still cry over him. I just can’t help it he was my baby. Well your dog was beautiful and loyal, it’s too bad our pets can’t live forever. ๐Ÿ™

Post # 36
829 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Violet! She’ll be 2 this June and is black lab / beagle. She looks like a lab, but howls like a beagle!!

Post # 37
1398 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@muckmoo1: I’m sorry about your kitty ๐Ÿ™  Fiance and I just got two within the last year and a half, and even though I’m a dog person, I’m surprised at how much they’re a part of the family.  It’s so sad how much you grieve for a pet.  It really is like losing a family member!

Post # 38
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I currently live with three cats and one dog – the dog and one cat is mine, the other two cats are for my fiancee (we just moved in last week).  The dog is Roscoe, a corgi.  The cat is Ginger. Roscoe is three, and I think Ginger is around there as well.

In the pics below, Roscoe is showing what a ham he is … and Ginger is relaxing, and then sitting on my grocery list.  I guess she didn’t want me to go shopping …

Post # 39
11378 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

Omg all your puppies are sooooooo cute! hubby & i just recently (a week ago) adopted our new babygirl Sophie a sweet lil pomeranian! 

Post # 40
236 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Here is my Kobe Monster!!! Please excuse his tutu He was modeling for my friends new doggie tutu business LOL

Kobe is a shih tzu and he will be 5 in July

Post # 41
2226 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Here are my babies!

Hippo is a year and a half old Boxer/Beagle mix.  She loves to play frisbee!

Finn is a 6 year old Ruby King Charles Spaniel mix.  He can’t swim, so he gets to wear a life jacket!

Post # 42
5543 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2011

@Candy_Nee: You KCS with a life jacket just made my day. I’ve seen the doggie lifejackets in the store but never on a dog for real. 

Post # 43
2226 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

@chasesgirl:  Hahahaha Thanks!  He actually likes it.  We carry him around by the handle on top and he just hangs out.

Post # 44
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Meet my sweet little fur baby: Bello ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘Post Photos of Your Dogs & Pups Here!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors