- 5 years ago
I recently bought concert tickets and was very excited that I got floor seats, row 8! Then, since I can never leave well enough alone I decided to check again and there was general admission pit tickets available and I’m seriously considering buying new tickets (would cost me about $100).
For reference – there’s the stage, pit area, catwalk out from the stage and then the floor seats.
I’m so conflicted! This is basically my brain at the moment:
- Closer is better!
- Where will you put your winter jacket girl, it’s going to be February and COLD
- Well you could sell the first tickets…but the concert isn’t selling very fast and so I doubt the resale market would be all that hot (not trying to make money, just recover my costs)
- You’ve wanted to see this artist for almost a year, dooo it!
- You’re not going to wait in line for hours to get in so you’d probably be at the back of the pit anyhow
- $100 for a concert I’m fine with….$200 is excessive
Am I crazy? What would you do?