(Closed) NYC area venues for 350+ guests?

posted 5 years ago in Venue
Post # 2
473 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Nope, sorry, but fwiw, I got married at liberty warehouse and i know it’s expensive but it was the best wedding money I spent. They are so freaking accommodating and organized. Just throwing it out there. 

I did go to a large Indian wedding at a hotel in Nassau county once but I don’t remember which one. 

Post # 4
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2017

You can check some hotels and golf clubs. 

Post # 6
1229 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Jericho Terrace or Russo’s on the Bay may be able to accommodate large parties and are both all inclusive. 

We had our wedding at Jericho Terrace and it was phenomenal. Everything was included: huge cocktail hour, champagne toast, top shelf open bar, entrees, and our cake. We added a Venetian hour as an enhancement and they had MANY things you could add on. 

We were also married there. I really can’t say enough good things about them. 

Post # 8
880 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

I’m pretty sure that Terrace on the Park can fit that size and then some!

Post # 10
519 posts
Busy bee

Cipriani 25 Broadway (The Cunard Building). The building is owned by Cipriani so they are the caterers.

I will tell you that if you want to have a wedding at Penthouse 808 on a Saturday, they will make you start at 4-5PM and end by 10PM because they turn the roof in to a night time club. The hotel makes guests sign a waiver about the sound, because the club basically runs from 11PM to 3AM and you can hear it anywhere you are sleeping in the hotel. 

I had looked in to using their space for my wedding, but I do not think the space can hold 350 people…I know they were making a new space but it didn’t look big enough for that many people. I could be wrong though.

Post # 12
1115 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

From my understanding: Pier Sixty, Tribeca rooftop in nyc 

If you are willing to go outside and do NJ and LI a lot of the catering halls will be able to host that: oheka castle, crystal plaza, addison park, etc. 

Post # 13
519 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
little :  You’re welcome! Cipriani has a few different venues in NYC, check it out on their site. They all appear MASSIVE.

Post # 14
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

I believe Russo’s on the Bay can accommodate that many. Gargiulo’s in Coney Island can accommodate 400.

The topic ‘NYC area venues for 350+ guests?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors