(Closed) NYC Venue for 200 people at 200pp?

posted 6 years ago in New York City
Post # 3
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

You can try Bridgewaters and Roosevelt Hotel for that many people close to your budget.

Post # 4
1068 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Bridgewaters is loveeely. My friend had a wedding there, it was nice. 

Post # 5
2058 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Metropolitan Pavillion? 

Post # 6
2058 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Or maybe Prince George Ballroom If you went with a less expensive caterer!

Post # 7
563 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

There is a special on living social right now. I forgot the name of the place though. It is a prime spot.

Post # 8
563 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Its on groupon, not living social. Sorry.

Post # 9
7 posts
Newbee

try hiring a wedding planner. we hired shea from Elite(b)Events for my daughters wedding and we had 225 guests with almost the same budget. when we went to venues we liked they quoted us astronomical prices per plate, finally i threw in the white towel and hired shea and the rates she got us for the same venue and the same package was incredible! she even showed us places we never even thought of! give them a try they are great to work with and they stretch your dollar far!

http://www.elitebevents.com

good luck

Post # 10
27 posts
Newbee

I don’t think you need a wedding planner to get good rates. You just need to be willing to bargain with your chosen venue. That way you can save the planner fee AND get a discount. Win/win. Unless, of course, you have the money and want to save your time and pay someone else. 

Post # 11
162 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m getting married at the New York Botanical Garden and you can definitely get married there for your budget depending on the season and if you’re willing to forgo Saturday night in the summer.  Also try the Foundry, the Roosevelt Hotel, and I don’t know what you’re looking for but there are some other hotels that are within your budget.  You can also try Liberty Warehouse in Brooklyn, Galapagos Artspace, Steiner Studios, etc.

The topic ‘NYC Venue for 200 people at 200pp?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors