(Closed) Oct 10 brides – 137 days to go

posted 5 years ago in October 2015
Post # 2
207 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

AHH!! MEE!! (Even though I am Oct 9) I am so excited!!

Post # 3
298 posts
Helper bee

I am 10/10 bride.  I have the big things booked.  Still hav some things to do picking out food music etc.  I feel a bit overwhelmed especially because i am DIYing for a lot of stuff.  I keep saying ill do this later and putting it off.  I am such a procrasitinator.  I know everything will come together.  I am in the final stages of designing invitations now which has been exciting.  It will be here before we know it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 4
1362 posts
Bumble bee

I am a list maker and feel like I have a lot done but there are little things to do so i wont feel good until I have my list done so I do not forget anything and we are leaving a few weeks before the big day so that leaves us less time :S  pretty exciting! 

Thanks for posting the amount of days.  Its a good motivator ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 5
249 posts
Helper bee

I’m super excited! Fiance and I decided to completely change our wedding plans 5 months before the wedding but now everything is less stressful. Thankfully I’m working with someone who is helping me take care of all the details, I only make the final decisions. All I’m waiting for is just for time to go by ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 7
353 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Versailles Banquets (Northwest Suburbs of Chicago)

View original reply
Free2bme:  WOW, that’s amazing!  

I am ALMOST done….. I am still looking for somebody to play at our ceremony and to be honest, this is really stressing me out.   Everything else is done, done and done and I am SO happy and relieved about that.  Our invitations are currently being caligraphied so just waiting to get those back and will be sending them out in order of out of country, out of state and local starting the 1st week of June.  My dress wasn’t supposed to be in till July but it came 2 weeks after I ordered back in January (as of today, I am 15 lbs down and can’t wait to try it on again).  I have not picked it up.  I thought it was better stored at the bridal shop.  I still have some DIY’s to do like the menus and programs and of course things that I just can’t do now along the lines of seating, table cards and welcome bags.  My girls will be helping me do that the weekend before the wedding.  My shower is next weekend so it is all coming together and really feeling like it is right around the corner.   

Fun post…… YAY 10.10.2015 Brides ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 10
56 posts
Worker bee

I too am an 10-10 bride, everything planned, most paid for. Autumn theme outdoors, should be pretty!

The topic ‘Oct 10 brides – 137 days to go’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors