October 31st here – We currently have 70% of the wedding paid off.
Things we have left to do :
– Pay hair & makeup artists
– Pay for rest of brides alterations
– Get Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses altered
– Get groom & Bridesmaid or Best Man tuxes picked out, purchased and altered.
– They also need their shoes, shirts, ties, ect.
– Purchase the rest of the alcohol & wine for our DIY bar.
– Book/pay for Cake
– Purchase rest of candy for candy buffet
– Purchase LOTS of extension cords
– Purchase color gels for uplighting
– Order cocktail hour food
– Order flowers [costco]
– Get gifts for bridal party, parents
– Order 3 table skirts
– Order 100 more fuji instant film for photo booth
– Purchase extra batteries [just incase we need them]
– Pay for night before & night of hotel room
– Order welcome party food
– Pay for officiants hotel room
– Pay rest of money on reception venue
– Pay DJ
– Pay rest of officiant
– Pay rest of Photographer
– Pay bartender
– Order rest of cigars for the cigar bar
– Order more candles holders for centerpieces
– Book/pay for the rest of our honeymoon [we only have 4 days paid for as of right now, wanted to get everything wedding-wise paid off first]
– Send out invitations [they are all sealed and ready to go, just need to be weight and have postage added]
and lastly, WAY closer to our date
– get marriage certificate
DIY projects I have left to do :
– I-spy for tables
– Finish/print programs
– Finish/print menus & signature drink menus
– Create/print DJ song request [which will also double as place cards]
– Finish tulle table skirts
– Make signs for bathroom baskets, candy buffet, cigar bar, ect.
Things we are working on this month :
– Meeting with cake bakery to discuss what I want, flavors, fillings ect.
– SO will be going to try on tuxes, and hopefully picking out one!
– Hopefully finishing up my DIY projects, i’d like to knock those out.
– Taking my mother shopping to get her dress.
– Meeting with our bartender to discuss our wedding
– Meet with our dj to discuss ceremony music, and reception dinner music.
Overall, I feel like we are in a really good place. Everything right now is totally doable.