(Closed) oct. 20, 2012

posted 6 years ago in October 2012
Post # 3
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@morgyporgy:  getting married in November 2012. My theme is the same but with more of a rustic feel.
Barn, Hay, Boots, etc…

Where are you getting married at? We checked out Owls Eye before going with our barn.

Post # 4
939 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

October 20, 2012! YAY!

I don’t know if i really have a theme, but im going with fall colors (yellow/brown/orange/red) It’s not formal or rustic… It’s more of a DIY/Paper/Casual feel.

Post # 5
1566 posts
Bumble bee

My wedding is Oct 20th!!  Colors are going to be eggplant and pewter.  Getting married at a golf club in the Sacramento area in Ca.  Trying to go for a classy/elegant affair on a tight budget!!

Post # 6
31 posts
Newbee

My wedding is October 20th also!! We are having our ceremony at a church and having our reception in a Hotel Ballroom. We have alot of out of town guests so we are looking forward to everyone having a great time at the reception and being able to relax and stay over night 🙂 My colors are Plum with Fuschia accents!

Post # 7
1253 posts
Bumble bee

Our wedding is also October 20. We are having a small/medium size wedding (60-70 people (cross your fingers)) at the Hyatt. Most of our guest are OOT’ers since we just moved to ABQ a year ago. Both the ceremony and reception will be at the Hyatt. Our wedding is a classic elegance and our colors are black, white, silver with a touch of red. 

Post # 8
62 posts
Worker bee

We are getting married on Oct 20th also! Our colors are brown with red and orange flowers using the mason jar/rustic feel with burlap and lace. We are getting married in a church in SC with a reception at a country club nearby that completes our rustic theme with giant stone fireplaces! I can’t wait to see how it all comes together! Good luck to everyone!

Post # 9
8 posts
Newbee

We are getting married on Oct 20th as well.  Our colors are Black & Ivory with red and some damask accents.  Our wedding is being held at an all inclusive facility which takes some of the stress of planning off me.  We are inviting 100 guest with more than half of those from out of town.  I am originally from Atlanta, but we are having our wedding here in Columbia, SC, so my family and friends are coming from Atlanta. I’m excited and nervous all at the same time because there are so many decisions to be made.  In the end, I know that it will all come together perfectly.  

Post # 10
141 posts
Blushing bee

Yay date twins! We’re getting married in the foothills of Northern California at a semi-private golf club. Our colors are navy blue with hints of blush pink and pewter… romantic and vintage-y feel!

Post # 11
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@morgyporgy:  I am!!! We’re getting married in Long Island. I LOVE a vintage/rustic feel, but it does not go with the venue which is more Venetian. We are having about 130-140 guests and our colors are burnt orange/gold/ivory. I REALLY have to pick bridesmaids’ dresses!! We only booked our venue two weeks ago. So far we have the venue, menus picked out, centerpieces, I ordered my dress, and we are currently deciding and meeting with photographers & djs. We ordered our save the dates but are waiting on our return address stamp to arrive in the mail. Hopefully we will be able to mail them out this Monday/Tuesday. I feel like I am behind! Give me advice!! LOL.

The topic ‘oct. 20, 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors