(Closed) Oct 2010 Brides! What are your colors? Looking for inspiration :)

posted 8 years ago in October 2010
Post # 3
576 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Black and Black and white damask with accents of red πŸ™‚

Post # 4
235 posts
Helper bee

We’re doing a peacock theme – bright, bold colors, but thought they would still look “seasonal” enough for late October!

Post # 5
405 posts
Helper bee

Our florist described it PERFECTLY  in an email she recently sent us…

“Rustic, elegant, natural, organic…country farm & field flower themes reflected in the casual style arrangements and decor. sophisticated and classic fall colors including burnt orange, rust reds, wheat browns, and greens.”

Post # 6
71 posts
Worker bee

We’re doing jewel tones, so a really rich purple for my bridesmaid dresses, a deep green and bronze. 

Post # 7
75 posts
Worker bee

I haven’t really put much thought into colors yet, but I’m thinking silver and blue would work quite nicely for our aquarium wedding.

Post # 8
646 posts
Busy bee

We’re doing shades of brown with gold and ivory and champagne accents.

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee

We are doing a chocolate brown with white and some orange accents.  Going for a very modern and crisp look. 

Post # 10
400 posts
Helper bee

I too am going with brown and ivory with a touch of orange in the flowers

Post # 11
3 posts
Wannabee

Dark teal blue with either orange or a peachy pink as an accent color.

Post # 12
92 posts
Worker bee

We originally picked out colors when we decided on a Winter wedding with blues and purples. It was then that he asked me to not have any pick in anything, not even bouquets πŸ™ So, I took his wants into consideration and we agreed upon a shade of blue and chocolate brown. When I thought about brown tuxedos, I changed my mind. Why/ I don’t know. I LOVE the deep briwn tuxedos! I guess my traditional part of my brain took over! lol Anyway, we changed our December date to October 9th which is our ‘Anniversary’ and we stayed with out color choice. Our colors are Black, Aqua, and iridescent. No pink,  that’s fine. But, he NEVEER said I could not have iridescent!!!! But, of course I talked to him about it and he said it was ok!)

Post # 13
4123 posts
Honey bee

This is my final inspiration board.

Screen shot 2010-01-02 at 7.39.20 AM

Post # 14
255 posts
Helper bee

chocolate brown and ivory

yay! lots of browns out there!

Post # 15
601 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010 - Heinz Chapel Ceremony, Museum Reception

I’m technically not October, but I’m the last weekend of September, so I thought I’d share–I’m doing dark cranberry red, a jewel-toned purple, chocolate brown, and gold.

Post # 16
85 posts
Worker bee

Chocolate brown, burnt orange, and gold πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Oct 2010 Brides! What are your colors? Looking for inspiration :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors