(Closed) Oct 2011 – What are you working on right now?

posted 9 years ago in October 2011
Post # 47
194 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Let’s see-right now stuff is on the backburner because of my brother’s wedding in 2 weeks, but on my to do list that I have at work-there’s a longer list at home.

Crafty

Make appointment with letterpress studio

Design invites and other paper stuff

Make hair flower, veil, cake topper, seating cards

Make coasters

Vendors

Book hair trial

Have hair trial

Book photobooth

Meetings with videographer and photographer

Food tasting

Encounter weekend and other prewedding counseling

pick music for organist

Other

Give dates for shower/bach parties

Make spreadsheet of addresses for Maid/Matron of Honor

Rings

Suit

Undergarments and shoes for dress

Post # 48
605 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

This is so helpful to see so many others about the same place that I am right now 🙂  We are currently searching for bridesmaid dresses and nailing down a design for our invitations.  These, for some reason, are the two things that are stressing me out the most!  I hope to make some progress soon 🙂

Post # 49
489 posts
Helper bee

Right now I am trying to work out a design for my invitations. Going to play around with some stamp sets and cardstock this weekend to see what will look nice. Also still trying to get ideas of how to decorate reception. I just really don’t know how I want it decorated. Especially centerpieces.

There is still a lot for me to figure out, but i am trying not to stress about it. I am trying to think that the most important part is that we will be married and not to think about what others will think. It’s hard to do that, though!

Post # 50
317 posts
Helper bee

Working on transportations, decor rentals, and invitations. Most of the bridal party have their attire, hotel blocks set up, ceremony musician booked, registry done, rehearsal dinner set, and hair/makeup vendors booked.

The topic ‘Oct 2011 – What are you working on right now?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors