(Closed) Oct. 2012 – Searching for perfect venue- Barn?

posted 7 years ago in New York – Hudson Valley, New York
Post # 3
611 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

you could try Tralee Farm or Shadow Mountain Farm. I got pricing from them and I think they were both around $4000; and they’re not as well known as the others so they may have more availability.

For a winery with a barn-y feel, look at Millbrook Winery–they have a beautiful building, though I think they can seat only 100 tops.

Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 1997

http://www.germantownfarmhouse.com

It’s in Germantown NY.  The barn is two levels and with a great view of the Catskills—there is a flat area that could be tented and/or use the barns for the reception or backup in case of rain.  We do the catering and can do as little or much of the planning as you need.

Meredith

Post # 5
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 1992

Check out my farm – it’s listed on VRBO.com as number 238884.  Beautiful real working farm with cows, sheep, and goats, and many sites to host a reception – pondside, streamside, hilltop, etc.  October is beautiful in this area.  And extra benefit is tht wedding party can stay in the house on the property – up to 14 people!

The topic ‘Oct. 2012 – Searching for perfect venue- Barn?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors