(Closed) Oct 2013 Brides–What color did you choose for your maids?!

posted 6 years ago in October 2013
Post # 3
911 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - The Down Town Club, Philadelphia

We’re doing a dark red (Dessy calls it Barcelona). This is my Maid/Matron of Honor dress. My other 4 girls are wearing different styles, same color and fabric.

Post # 4
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Royal Blue 🙂

Post # 5
713 posts
Busy bee

Dark grey!

Post # 6
1735 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I can’t decide between champagne or mint.

Post # 7
946 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Charcoal gray

Post # 8
6110 posts
Bee Keeper

I chose red for my girls. It’s the color Cranberry by Bill Levkoff. (It’s like the color of red roses)

Post # 9
41 posts
Newbee

We are doing purple. It’s not quite an eggplant, it has more of a blue undertone to it.  I love it!

Post # 10
144 posts
Blushing bee

I chose an eggplan color for my girls.  I can’t wait to see what their dresses look like when they come in!

Post # 11
183 posts
Blushing bee

We’re doing a shade of teal…a little deeper than mint! We’re having an outdoor vintage wedding. We are doing peach/reds for their flowers as well.

Post # 12
310 posts
Helper bee

I chose a darker silver

Post # 13
3 posts
Wannabee

Davids Bridal Malibu! I’m pairing it with orange flowers, and as strange of a combo as it sounds, the way the colors accentuate each other is fantastic!

Post # 14
63 posts
Worker bee

I wanted my girls to pick their own dresses so I chose black for their dresses.  To make it easier for everyone involved!  Black is one of my favorite colors and black dresses are easy to find!

Post # 15
16 posts
Newbee

Eggplant purple

Post # 16
60 posts
Worker bee

@Essa:  My dresses are black as well.  Simple and sleek.  The white flower is not part of the dress.  I was just playing around with accent pieces.

The topic ‘Oct 2013 Brides–What color did you choose for your maids?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors