(Closed) Oct 2013 Brides–What color did you choose for your maids?!

posted 7 years ago in October 2013
Post # 32
3194 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

yupp! i’m all over that plum/dark purple/aubergine/eggplant. 😉

Post # 33
36 posts
Newbee

Persimmon! Its red-orangeish very autumn. 

Post # 34
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Casa de España

I chose BLACK for my girls, and they’ll be wearing this beautiful VW for DB dress!!! 🙂

Post # 35
47 posts
Newbee

I chose pastel shades in blue & purple… same dress, different colours 🙂

Post # 36
1975 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

im in November but I ‘choose’ quartz

originally I wanted grey or seafoam but BMs hated them

Post # 37
4495 posts
Honey bee

I’m doing black. We are having a very formal, black tie wedding though so I may have picked something else in a different setting. My Maid/Matron of Honor just had a baby so shes thankful she doesn’t have to wear any pastels or cheesy bridal colors 🙂

Post # 38
8 posts
Newbee

I chose navy and am letting my girls buy their own dresses, as long as they are navy and no longer than knee-length

Post # 40
118 posts
Blushing bee

@DJsGIRL102113 THat dress is Vera Wang for David’s Bridal.   I am doing a dark grey and my girls can pick whatever long dress they want.  Once of my maids selected that dress.

Post # 41
391 posts
Helper bee

These are the dresses my bridesmaids are wearing. It’s navy, but it doesn’t look navy in the picture. It’s the J. Crew Heidi dress. 

This was one of my inspiration bridesmaid dresses, Monique Lhuillier at Nordstrom. It was about $100  less than the J. Crew ones but I was outvoted. 

Post # 42
1311 posts
Bumble bee

We just went dress shopping last night and the girls had picked this dress. The only criteria i gave them was that it has to come in truffle colour.

I am planning to make beige sashes for them.

Post # 44
34 posts
Newbee

So much black I love it!  I’m having a black and white wedding, but currently debating between black and dark gray.  Definitely floor length.

Post # 45
1134 posts
Bumble bee

Cant decide yet if i want the girls to wear plum, black or dark grey!! Good news is i have til like june to deceide!

The topic ‘Oct 2013 Brides–What color did you choose for your maids?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors