(Closed) Oct 2013 Brides–What color did you choose for your maids?!

posted 8 years ago in October 2013
Post # 92
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Victorian purple

Post # 93
140 posts
Blushing bee

It will be Spring here in Australia, but my two Bridesmaid or Best Man and I have chosen Peacock green/blue as jewel colours suit them both best (being in their late 30s and they are cool colour ladies). 

They will have complementary indigo pashmina wraps to keep them warm and carry hot pink roses and deep purple lisianthis.

Post # 94
1133 posts
Bumble bee

since my last post we have changed the dress!!

Its lapis from davids bridal

and heres my flower girl

Post # 95
2165 posts
Buzzing bee

Girls are wearing coral reef from davids bridal. Needed to have some shade of pink ;]

Post # 96
57 posts
Worker bee

Tiffany blue

Post # 97
6104 posts
Bee Keeper

I posted on here awhile back but my girl’s dresses finally came in so I can post a picture to show the color ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 98
2278 posts
Buzzing bee

“Rosewood” from David’s Bridal. It’s a dusty rose color. I’d show the color on the website but the color on the website doesn’t do the color justice, IMO.

Post # 99
197 posts
Blushing bee

My Maid/Matron of Honor will wear this dress in burnt orange with a burgundy sash (the exact opposite it is shown)

and my Jr. Bridesmaid will wear this dress as shown.

Post # 100
96 posts
Worker bee

Andrew Adela ‘Apple’ ๐Ÿ™‚

It’s a deep red… I would’ve liked on a little darker… but for early October, I think it will play nicely

PLUS. I’ve been totally in love with the bridesmaids dress I chose for….. a year now… and that was the closest red I could find that it was available in ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 101
345 posts
Helper bee

I am guilty of dark purple – we are doing plum by DB. My girls were able to choose any knee-length dress. Nude pumps!

Post # 102
187 posts
Blushing bee

Here is my Bridemaid dresses however they are Cobalt.

Post # 103
491 posts
Helper bee

Sage green. It’s really beautiful and I hope light without being too summery. 

Post # 104
727 posts
Busy bee

I think I’m the only October bride here doing green! I never wanted to pick a color and might have gone with deep purple if one of my bffs and bridesmaid wasnt doing it for her wedding a month before. Love this dress though and it will look good on everyone 

http://www.weddingtonway.com/products/after-six-6654-bridesmaid-dress?sku=sx-6654-hunter

I want my colors to pricipally be ivory with accents in muted gold, emerald, and blush. 

The setting has art deco architecture and lots of ivory marble and some gold accents so I thought it would look pretty

Post # 105
727 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@gingernutjo:  oops, totally missed tour post, looks like we’re the only two here doing green ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 106
491 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@HourThyme:  Oh we are going pretty similar. Our wedding is going to be ivory with pale green and a few gold highlights. I love your deep emerald though. Really nice. 

The topic ‘Oct 2013 Brides–What color did you choose for your maids?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors