(Closed) Oct 2013 brides…post your venue!!

posted 9 years ago in October 2013
Post # 48
95 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

We are doing a very casual wedding, it is at a lodge with the ceremony being held outside. It suits who we are though, laid back ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 49
449 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2001

Ceremony

reception

Post # 50
6 posts
Newbee

I am getting married in San Juan PR at the La Concha Resort & Hotel. 

Our Ceremony Space:

Post # 51
22 posts
Newbee

We are getting married at Winery ๐Ÿ™‚

Ceremony Site:

Post # 52
22 posts
Newbee

Reception Site:

Post # 53
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - A Beautiful converted Barn

My gorgeous venue, having ceramony and reception here. want wait. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 55
7 posts
Newbee

Our wedding is going to take place on a relative’s private property in my hometown. We’re expecting about 60-70 guests. The home is on a private drive up a hill surrounded by woods, but it is located in the middle of town. The property overlooks the Mississippi (and has a barn, but we will not be using the barn). 

The first photo shows the steps up to the front of the home which will lead to the opposite side of the home where a clearing is located surrounded by trees and where we wil be having the ceremony (with long 5ft wooden benches to seat our guests). 

The next photo is looking back at the steps and the front of the house:

The next photos shows the clearing where the ceremony will take place:

The next photo shows the large driveway where we will be setting up the tables for the (between 8-10, 5ft round tables) for the reception eating and drinking. You will also see the white fenching that surrounds the pool area of the home. 

Next the dancing/DJ/socializing will take place next to the pool on the property. We’ll be stringing plenty of lights and creating a couple of hula hoop light chandeliers for the dancing. 

So that’s our venue! We’re so very excited about it. We think it fits well with our rustic, laid back wedding plans. 

Post # 56
979 posts
Busy bee

Some AMAZING venues ladies.  It’s hard for me to post mine because the entire thing is outside at a winery, so there is no grand buidling…but here’s what I’ve got!

Post # 57
207 posts
Helper bee

@Purple_Bride:  your venue made my jaw drop! Fiance is a huge history buff, and would go nuts over that place! Soooo pretty ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 58
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Historic Long Branch Home in Millwood, VA – it’s surrounded by mountains and retired horses in fields, so beautiful.  We actually wanted a garden or park, but came across this place accidentaly and fell in love with the little rose garden.  I couldn’t find great pictures, but here’s an idea!

Post # 59
186 posts
Blushing bee

everyone’s venues are so beautiful! Mine is a little different…,but considering we were originally getting married in the upstairs of an old factory turned antique store this is slightly more formal. I don’t have any better photos right now, but this is an old milk barn that is the process of being turned into a reception venue. We were originally going to do the private antique store ceremony and then have our reception at a rustic banquet hall, but then I found out that my aunt’s sister was restoring her old milk barn and she is letting us use it for free. The other place would not let us bring our own catering and were charging us $14 a plate. Everything is moved to the barn now. I will have better photos tomorrow. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 61
12 posts
Newbee

We are getting married lakeside in las Vegas , this is the garden I chose fully decorated . I want fall colors for mine though !!

Post # 62
3 posts
Wannabee

Monte Sano Lodge in Huntsville, AL

The topic ‘Oct 2013 brides…post your venue!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors