(Closed) Oct 2014 bees do any of you have any Honeymoon ideas/plans yet?

posted 6 years ago in October 2014
Post # 33
2013 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

We’re trying to decide between St. Lucia and Disney/Universal, but it looks the latter might win out! See y’all at the Magic Kingdom. 🙂

Post # 35
84 posts
Worker bee

We will be spending 10 glorious days in Costa Rica!!  It is an amazing joint wedding gift from my sister and brother-in-law, my mom, and my dad and step-mom.  Super duper excited!

Post # 36
1841 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

French Polynesia.  A couple of nights in Papeete, fly to Bora Bora, where FI’s Hilton points will pay for eight nights in an over-water bungalow, and then back to Moorea for a few days. 

Post # 37
147 posts
Blushing bee

We are doing a weddingmoon so we will be in Providenciales at Turks & Caicos for the week prior to our big day.

Post # 37
45 posts
Newbee

We live in Houston so we are taking a limo from our venue on our wedding night to Galveston and going on a cruise.  We are going to be going the week of Halloween and a family friend goes on the same cruise every year and told us about all the Halloween activities they have so we are pretty excited. Need to start thinking of costume idea’s! 

Post # 38
15 posts
Newbee

We are planning on going to Jamaica the week after our wedding! I’m just hoping there are no tropical storms!

Post # 39
135 posts
Blushing bee

We are planning on going to Riu Palace Aruba. But with Fi possibly starting a new job in July that will prevent us from going anywhere until mid-February. Hopefully we can steal away for a few days after the wedding.

Post # 40
4892 posts
Honey bee

We are thinking of going on our honeymoon in February 2015. Both of our birthdays are in February (his the 4th, mine the 9th), so I thought it would be fun to get away from the cold winter and someplace warm for our honeymoon/birthdays.

We just started discussing places, but know that Mexico is out as neither of us want to go there even if it’s at a resort. Some ideas were a Sandals resort or some all-inclusives in the Dominican Republic.

The topic ‘Oct 2014 bees do any of you have any Honeymoon ideas/plans yet?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors