(Closed) October 1, 2011 – Inside of 200 days to go!

posted 8 years ago in October 2011
Post # 3
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Im so excited! ๐Ÿ˜€ It cant come soon enought….yet i need more time! haha

Post # 4
489 posts
Helper bee

Yeah, I just want it to get here as well. Most of my big stuff is planned, it’s just a lot of the small details that I haven’t totally figured out yet anyway. I have kind of hit a wall in the planning process, so I have to get back into it!

Post # 5
747 posts
Busy bee

i’m super excited in someways, and in others- i’m totally freaking out! i am ready to be done planning a wedding, i don’t think i enjoy the planning process as much as some other people. because of venue & type of wedding we’ve chosen to have, there is a lot more planning that needs to be done than if we had chosen a more traditional route. i know in the end it will be worth it=) i am getting excited for the wedding itself. i want to be married & i want to have an awesome party to celebrate that! 

Post # 6
9 posts
Newbee

Im super excited too Sealed

All the big stuff is booked and ready to go. Lots of little DIY projects but so far I’m loving the planning and crafting!

Post # 7
20 posts
Newbee

October still seems like its a long time away.  Less than 200 days seems like just around the corner!  I think I’m a little too relaxed about planning considering everything is DIY.  Trying to get my centerpieces figured out and purchased now.

Everything seems to be falling perfectly into place, so right now I’m cool as a cucumber.  I give myself about 3 months before I fall apart.  Lol!

Post # 8
736 posts
Busy bee

I’m excited, but stressed a little too. Just thinking about the stuff I have to do and less than 200 days…stresses me out! Sometimes my mind is everywhere with all the DIY stuff I want to do.

The topic ‘October 1, 2011 – Inside of 200 days to go!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors