(Closed) October 10, 2010!!!!!

posted 11 years ago in October 2010
Post # 17
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’m an unofficial 10/10/10 bride… we haven’t booked anything yet and won’t be back in MI until sometime this fall to actually plan, so our date might not be available, etc. If anything we’d push the wedding up… we’ve already been engaged for over a year and we’re beyond ready to get married. I’d love to just slap together a cute, small backyard wedding, but the families want a big ordeal – so if we have to wait and plan a big wedding, it might as well be on a cool date.

Post # 17
117 posts
Blushing bee

I’m an unofficial 10/10/10 bride… we haven’t booked anything yet and won’t be back in MI until sometime this fall to actually plan, so our date might not be available, etc. If anything we’d push the wedding up… we’ve already been engaged for over a year and we’re beyond ready to get married. I’d love to just slap together a cute, small backyard wedding, but the families want a big ordeal – so if we have to wait and plan a big wedding, it might as well be on a cool date.

Post # 18
359 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I wanted 10.10.10. Fiance decided it’s been long enough, so we’re 10.10.09. I envy your wedding date…

Post # 19
635 posts
Busy bee

I’m 10/10/10 for the very reason that  bexyk1010  is – 42 in binary makes the geeky fiance happy ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 20
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

You guys definitely have the coolest date ever.  Have fun, bees!

Post # 21
1 posts
Wannabee

Hello ladies, this is my first post as an engaged woman.  Wow, can’t believe I am saying (typing this).

Our tentative wedding date is 10.10.10 and am very excited to read all these different posts regarding the meaning of the date (I just thought it would look ‘stylistically cool’ when we design our invites and save the dates, etc.)

My huge concern as a bride is that Catholic churches don’t perform ceremonies on a Sunday and that most (if not all) priests do not perform marriages outside of the church (ugh!)  So, if anyone has any recommendations, that would be wonderful.

Another idea we have is to perform our wedding on a cruise (Mexico here we come ;).

Oh, and to top it all off, our wedding is being planned under a strict, strict budget – $10 K or under.

Any ideas, insights, etc. are much appreciated.

Happy planning everyone ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 23
5 posts
Newbee

We just set our date today and it too will bee 10-10-10…I came up with some suggestions for dates and we both agreed on this one….so he would never forget it he said! LOL…Just concerned about availability of venues, but God willing, it will all work out!

Post # 24
458 posts
Helper bee

I’m a 10-9-10 brides, and I want to know when us October 2010 brides get a "Month Twin" board!

Post # 25
1 posts
Wannabee

I’m a 10/10/10 Bride as well!! I am soooo excited!! I’m so nervous because I know everything is going to be booked so early! But that is the date we set and we’re not changing it! Good luck to all of you:)

Post # 26
53 posts
Worker bee

I also am getting married on 10-10-10 ๐Ÿ™‚ I actually booked the venue a year ago because I knew what a popular date it would be. Originially I was going with the red/yellow/orange theme but quickly realized that I wanted something different for that time of year. So now I am going with plum/chocolate brown/green/ivory for my color palette. What do you guys think?!

Post # 27
1145 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2000

So I’m getting married 10/10 this year…at 10AM. My fiance said we have to ‘do it’ 10X before 10PM. ๐Ÿ™‚ hehe!! I think if this actually happens, I probably won’t be able to ‘do it’ for 10 more days!! Here is some 10/10 inspiration…I know you 10/10’ers will appreciate it. ๐Ÿ™‚ We just did these on the computer one night,  a few days ago.

[attachment=295117,35532]

Post # 28
2 posts
Wannabee

We too have a 10/10/10 date!! I call it the perfect 10 wedding! Now if we get married at 10:10 am or 8:10 PM (20:10 military time) that would be even better!!

Post # 29
1205 posts
Bumble bee

I’ve got 10 small stones in my ring and each of my wedding bands will have 10 so my ring set will be 10-10-10.  Fiance will have 10 stones in his ring as well.

We aren’t doing anything special with the time, but at 10:10 I’m planning to have the DJ make some sort of announcement.

Hoping the twin board will be up soon!

Post # 30
8 posts
Newbee

My fiance’ and I just set our date!  We had it set for June of this year, but economy stinks!  I think this date is even better.  I just read the post about the ring having 10 stones, and I believe both, my engagement and wedding band have 10 stones!  The perfect ten!  I love it!

Post # 31
1 posts
Wannabee

My fiance and I got engaged on my birthday, 10-17. I have always wanted to have a fall wedding outside, so we planned this October. But two weeks after our engagment we found out we were having a baby! Instead of rushing and not enjoying the wedding preperations we decided to focus on our beautiful daughter. We just picked our new date. 10-10-10! We are very excited. Our daughter was born in June, So she will be able to walk on our wedding day!

The topic ‘October 10, 2010!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors