(Closed) October 10, 2010!!!!!

posted 11 years ago in October 2010
Post # 62
371 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Woo Hoo for us 10-10-10 brides!!! I picked that date because I loved the fall time and it’s an easy date to remember, not to mention what a fun date lol! 

Post # 63
1 posts
Wannabee

My fiancee and I got engaged in Ireland on July 19, 2007.  We literally sat down that day and planned which day we’d like to get married.  I feel in love with the date and was willing to wait (we already live together so there wasn’t a need to rush).  He said he loved it cause it would be easy to remember and I liked the perfect 10 aspect.  We booked our venue in August 2007 (and the owner said that it has been the date with the most inquiry in history).  🙂  I have been piecing together our dream wedding for three years…call me crazy but I wanted to get the majority done before 2009 knowing this date would be VERY popular.  It is great to see I was correct.  Four months from tomorrow ladies!

Post # 64
114 posts
Blushing bee

10-10-10 here!!  I knew about 10-10-10 being 42 in bianary but I missed the conection to the meaning of life — and Fiance is a big fan of Galaxy

Post # 65
1 posts
Wannabee

@iluvnate:

My fiancee and I are getting married on 10/10/10. We’re very excited. I’d post the whole story here but it’s long. We have it all on our page on http://iloveyousara.org . Just click on “our proposal” on the left.

Also, since the story revolves around geocaching (geocaching.com) we decided to make up wedding guest gifts which could be used within the outdoor activity. They are “Tying the knot on 10-10-10” geocoins. On the front they have the big “10/10/10” and on the back they have a handheld GPS with the coordinates and map for the exact location where we’re getting married. If anyone is interested in seeing these coins or even buy some from us, see http://coins.thepenguinpalace.net

Post # 66
2 posts
Wannabee

I am Also Getting married on 10/10/2010! Well girls we have 43 Days to go!!!! We have been engaged for almost 2 years and I cant believe how fast the itme is passing.I have so much left to get done! Good luck to everyone. I cant wait to see how buisy weddingbee will be the week before and after. LOL. I no I will be posting all of my final DIY projects and After photos of the wedding!!!!

Good Luck Everyone!Smile

Post # 67
1317 posts
Bumble bee

18 days left!!!!!

Post # 68
7299 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

It’s getting close ladies! I wish that everyone here has the wedding of their dreams on Sunday!

Post # 69
110 posts
Blushing bee

@Miss Tattoo: Aww, thank you!

Can you believe that 10.10.10 is in 3 days???! I sure can’t *squeals in excitement and nervousness*

Post # 70
7299 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

@MrsLantern: I’m not sure what the weather is suppose to be like in Vancouver, but it’s suppose to be beautiful here this weekend!

Post # 71
329 posts
Helper bee

It’s supposed to be gorgeous here in Maryland too. Is anyone else still running along like mad?

Post # 72
289 posts
Helper bee

gorgeous weather in TX!

im so excited ladies!

who else?

anyone still have last minute things?

believe this…my groom and his groomsmen are getting their suits on saturday yeah the day before i wanted to sock my fi in the mouth lol

oh and my flowers i got from etsy still….are not here grrrr

Post # 73
28 posts
Newbee

Count me in as another 10.10.10 bride!

Our wedding was super simple and cheap since we went to the courthouse to have a legal wedding.  We did brunch afterwords with our family and friends.

We’re skipping on the honeymoon now as we are having a big wedding in India next year.  That will be… hectic.

A big congrats to all the lovely brides out there who had 10/9/10 and 10/10/10 wedding dates!

[attachment=1339826,170411]

Post # 75
3226 posts
Sugar bee

@blacksapphire: those are beautiful – congratulations!

Post # 76
1 posts
Wannabee

@iluvnate:

yes I got married 10/10/10 at 10:10 am, and you know after all the troubles I still have a good married life, we’re living together and we love eachother very much, I think the date was so lucky for me…

The topic ‘October 10, 2010!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors